Chapter 13 Izuku Midoriya

*Arabelle POV*

"Izuku Midoriya" I started as I entered the patient room.

"My name is Arabelle Silver. I work for UA's diagnostic lab as well as their research clinic off campus, its nice to finally meet you" I smiled at him.

"Hello, its nice to meet you too" he said sweetly.

"I hear you have become somewhat of a regular in the clinic, and we don't get those very often" I continued.

"Ha, yea kind of" he confessed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I have been reviewing you're medical history and I would love to run some test on you"

"Routine blood work, to make sure you are doing alright, but I was wondering if you would be interested in stopping by our research clinic off campus?" I suggested.

"We can run some standard genetic quirk test at first, to see if we find any anomalies and work from there. We might be able to find out why you're quirk is hurting you and maybe even fix it." I said lastly.

"How does that sound?" I asked hopefully.

"Ah no! No! Haha! There is no need for that at all! I'm fine ! I just need to get stronger, so that I can control my quirk thats all! But I think my teachers at UA will help me do that you see! So haha! No! No thank you!" He rambled, turning red and sweating all of a sudden.

Didn't see that coming I thought.

"Oh. Yes. I see, of course."

"Well here is my card,  if you change you're mind" I handed it to him.

"Thanks" he said.

"Actually, I should be thanking you" I countered.

"I don't understand, What for?" He questioned.

"I heard you were very brave today during the attack at the USJ. You and you're classmates even stepped in to save All Might." I admired.

"Oh. no." He dropped his eyes to his injured arm.

"Anyone would have done the same" he smiled.

Theres something about you Freckles.

I put my hand on his casted arm and said "No, not just anyone would"

"Miss Silver, are you crying?" He worried.

Whoops

"No! Haha, my contacts are just acting up, thank you for you're time young man."

"I hope to see you more around campus, and less in the clinic" I gave him a wink before exiting.