Chapter 5 Entrance Exam

*Arabelle POV*

"Im excited for today! I cant wait to see these new first years" I gushed.

"Mhm" Jinx nodded sarcastically "Right... Excited to see the first years" She used finger quotes for "first years"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I shrugged and lowered my eyes to the floor.

"Oh no?" Jinx questioned.

"Common Jinx, give it up" I demanded.

"I cant! Not when I saw the way he looked at you yesterday Ari, like you were a rare precious Pokemon!" She pushed.

I rolled my eyes and let out a small giggle.

"That's because we are friends and he's happy to see me. This is All Might we are talking about. It means nothing." I explained. Secretly hoping her words were true.

"Besides" I continued "someone like All Might doesn't have time for someone like me, he made that pretty clear a long time ago and I get it." I explained.

"He's a teacher at U.A now, so he can't be the symbol of peace 24/7" she whined as we clocked in.

Recovery girl has us sit with her in the nursing office full of monitors to watch the exam, in case any student gets injured. We sip our coffees and begin to watch.

"Holy crap!" Jinx exclaimed. placing both palms to the desk as she stood up from her chair. "This kid is a monster and he is only 15?!" She marveled as a blonde spiky haired boy fearlessly destroyed one robot after another.

"He certainly is ferocious" Recovery girl agreed, with a worried expression.

"Do ferocious monsters make good hero's though?" I challenged.

"TIMES UP! HERO EXAM COURSE A IS OVER!" Yelled Present Mic "NEXT UP, COURSE B!"

"Aw, does he not have a quirk? That's rare to see" Jinx admitted. looking at the freckled green haired boy who had been unable to make a single point thus far.

"Oh dear, without a quirk he is definitely at a disadvantage" Recovery girl admired.

"I believe that young girl has over used her quirk and cant move" she pointed to the girl who had been manipulating gravity.

"Well shes about to get squished if she doesn't move! Who the hell is controlling that zero pointer?!" Jinx cursed.

what the?

"What are you doing Freckles??" I mumbled as the green haired boy ran straight for the zero-pointer as his peers ran away.

Suddenly he jumped as high as the metal villain he faced and brought down the zero pointer with one hell of a punch.

Was he trying to save the girl? Why else would he go after it?

"HELL YEAH!! Go Freckles ! Now that's an incredible quirk! why didn't he use it sooner?" Jinx asked what we were all thinking.

"I don't think he can land from this! He is just falling after that punch!" I turn to Recovery girl who's eyes are still glued to the screen. I look back in time to see the gravity girl slap him, and gently set him on the ground. I sighed in relief. that was close.

"Send the health bots to that boys location, I will go as well. He seems to be greatly injured by his own quirk" recovery girl worried.

Jinx and I exchanged looks "by his own quirk?" We repeated.

Who is this boy? I wondered.