Chapter 2 All Might

* All Might POV *

"Hey big guy, It's been a while." Bell teased. In a voice I only now realized just how much I missed.

After taking the sight of her in, an uncomfortable pause had filled the space between us. God, has she always been this beautiful ? I wondered.

"Uh argh, Yes! Yes it has! HA HA!" I boomed.

"WELL ALRIGHT THEN! GLAD TO HEAR YOU TWO ALREADY KNOW EACH OTHER!!"  Announced Present Mic.

"YOU KNOW I HAVENT SHOW HIM THE CLINIC!  I WILL LEAVE THE REST OF THE TOUR TO YOU ARI! PRESENT MIC OUT!" He exclaimed as he rushed out the door.

My eyes drifted to Bell.  She is staring straight at the spot where Present Mic no longer stood. Her pink lips parted, eyebrows raised and her hand slightly outstretched as if reaching for him. My eyes linger on her lips. Get it together Tosh. I ordered myself

"I am sure you are busy Bell, there is really no need for you to show me around" suddenly unsure of myself around her.

"No! Don't be silly!" She assured.

"Its been too long since we've seen each other and you are trying to get rid of me already?!" she placed one dramatic hand to her forehead, head tilted back, palm up and a feigned hurt expression on her face just before peeking through one eye to see if I was buying her hurt feelings.

I can't help but laugh. How I've missed you Bell.

Pulling her bag strap over her shoulder she walked passed me towards the door; unaware of the nostalgia her perfume causes me, she Holds the door open. Her silver eyes Never breaking eye contact with me, her enticing lips curl into a half smile and she extends her arm out in the direction we would be going.

"Thank you" I said with a slight bow, and stepped into the hallway.

"There is no need for that" she admitted.

"Besides" she continued as she gathered her long black silk hair to one side.

"I think I know someone who would LOVE to meet you" The warmth in her eyes tells me its someone important to her and suddenly there is a tightness in my chest I'm not sure was there before.