Chapter 23 Hosu City

*Arabelle POV*

I'm standing over the stove when Tosh comes out of the shower.

"Smells good" he complimented.

"Thanks" I smiled. "Lets hope it taste good"

I feel him come up behind me before he gathers my hair to one side. His soft lips trail kisses from my shoulder to my neck. He slides his hand under my shirt and around my waist, his fingers stroke my ribs.

His warm breath on my neck lines my skin with goosebumps. His kisses engulf my senses, my mind is spinning. I close my eyes and my head drops back on his chest.

The only thing I want to experience right now is his touch.  I tilt my head, encouraging him to continue.  My breath becomes shallow, my heart rate quickens.

He spins me around to face him, I recognize the fire in his eyes.  Our lips collide, I push my hips against his and arch my back.

** Breaking news! Hosu city is under attack!**

The TV's increased volume interrupts our kiss.

live footage of the creatures behind the attack appear on the screen. Fires are spreading and citizens run aimlessly in fear.

"Oh my god" I whispered.

"Nomu?" Tosh uttered. He reaches for the control to turn up the volume.

"We still don't know if these are a series of accidents or if the league of villains is behind it." The reporter announced.

"Do you have any students interning in Hosu?" I asked.

"Yes, young Ida chose an agency there" he furrowed his brow. "I have to do something, they need me, Ida needs me"

Steam starts to radiate from him and suddenly All Might stands before me, and just as quickly as he appeared...

*POOF!*

Smoke. Blood. Panic washes over me.

  "TOSH! STOP IT!" I snapped.   

"Bell, I can't sit here and do nothing." he protested.

He already used One for all during our training today. This is my fault.

I considered his words and saw the pain in his eyes. "Right!" I said and ran into my room.

I return wearing jeans, boots and a jacket.

"Lets go." I insisted.