Chapter 7 The Kiss

*Arabelle POV*

"Tada! welcome to my home! Its nothing fancy, but I love it and"

I paused for dramatic effect. "I have a balcony!"

"Haha! It's great Bell, you have an amazing view, well done." he complimented.

"Thank you" I replied with a curtsy.

Feeling mischievous, I take a few steps behind All Might until Im out of his line of vision, and go invisible, while he is still looking out the balcony.

"Bell?"

Moving like a ninja, I decide to tickle him.

"Bell stop!" he cried out in laughter. Trying to reach for my invisible hands in vain as I blocked with mini force fields.

I trip him with my foot and he drops to the carpet with a loud thud, still laughing.

I mercilessly pin him to the floor in a straddle, without ceasing my assaults.

"I surrender villain!"  All Might yells in between breaths And I stop.

Conjuring up my most villainous voice I say "Muahaha! The great All Might defeated by a tickle fiend!? Oh my friend how far you have fallen" I say over his body.

His hands came to rest on my knees, and he studies my face for a moment before responding "I think I have"

suddenly sober, he asked "Why do you call me All Might?"

His questioned catches me off guard.

"As oppose to Toshinori?" My smile fades.

"Yes" he confirmed.

"Because for the most part you aren't the Toshinori I remember. Now you are All Might, the symbol of peace; the personification of you're ideals as a child."

"My Tosh is still a part of you, but All Might has become this persona you've created, so I cant really call you Tosh" I confessed.

"I see" he said, seeming disappointed by my answer.

"How come you never visited me once you started High school?" I asked.

"What?" He questioned.

"Why did you suddenly develop a quirk, and never look back?" I felt tears surfacing. Alcohol, you've betrayed me.

"Even when you got injured 5 years ago, I wasn't allowed to see you"  tears over flowed as I looked down at my friend.

"I was worried, and I missed you" I explained.

"Bell" he said softly .

He cupped my cheek in his warm hands and lightly brushed my tears with his thumb. I leaned into his hand like I'd yearned for his touch.

"I'm so sorry. Developing my quirk came with complications I couldn't involve you with!" he protested.

"But I always kept in touch, wrote you letters, sent you gifts." he continued. "You have to believe me when I say, that I stayed away to protect you"

"Right" I scoffed.

He pulled me close to his chest, his chin resting on my head. "I have made a lot of enemys" he warned.

Knowing his words were true and suddenly feeling stupid for bringing up the past,I pull out of his embrace.

"Forget it" I smiled weakly shaking my head.

"I know you aren't telling me the whole story, but thanks for saying what you did, I feel better getting it off my chest" I leaned over him and planted a kiss on the side of his jaw.

I feel surprise course through him as his body goes rigid.

I start to get up from on top of him, but he grabs my wrist.

"All Might?"

My thoughts trailed off as his concerned expression is replaced by something else. I could see a sort of torment being weighed in his vivid blue eyes, tempting him.

He slipped his fingers behind my neck and pulled me against his body, his eyes never leaving my lips as he traced them with his thumb, sending chills down my spine.

My mind is hazy, I lick my lips which suddenly feel dry. He lets out a grunt of frustration.

Giving in, he brushes his lips against mine, gently as if testing what would happen.

One hand still held my face, the other ran up my arm and down my back until it rested on my waist.

I melt into him and bury my hands in his golden hair, desire pulling me closer to him. I return his soft slow kisses as if trying to make them last forever.His lips are gentle and warm laced with restrain as he pulls on my lower lip.

Never letting me go or breaking our kiss, he flips our positions, so that he now held him self over me. Our kisses become hungrier, greedier, and I wrap my legs around him.

his watch starts to sound off an alarm and he is the first one to break the kiss. "Bell" he murmured "We can't do this"