Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that like your national dish."

Her lips twitches. "Seems like you've been doing your research and yes. Except the round dumplings aren't apart it."

I took a seat at the counter. "I've never had Jamaican food before."

"I wasn't gonna let you leave, without at least tasting our national dish."

Tiana grabs a bowl from the cabinet, opening the bag of flour, she pours a good amount in the container before closing the bag. She washes her hands at the sink before sprinkling some salt in the flour.

"You're so thoughtful."

"You won't go out, the least I can do is cook for you." She said, sprinkling some baking soda on the flour, as well.

"Have you ever heard the saying. 'The way to a man's heart, is through his stomach'" I quoted.

Tiana snorted a laugh. "There's a bag of Ackee in the that bag..." She pointed on the bag beside me. ".... take them out for me. Also take out the quarter pound of salt fish." Rolling up her sleeves she started to mix the ingredients together. Opening the bag, I rummage around until I found the stuff she asked for.

"You need help?" I asked.

"Nope. Go write or something. I'll take care of this." She said, shooing me.

Scrunching up my face, I got up from the seat. Ambling to the couch. I Removed the book which Tiana gifted me from the bag. Sprawling out on the couch, i started to flip through it. I must have dozed off, because out of nowhere I felt Tiana poking me on the cheek. I grunted as I shy away from her assault. The smell of scrumptious food wafts up to my nose. Jesus that smells fucking good.

"Yah! Get the fuck up!" Tiana said, shaking me violently.

I grunted in vexation. Grabbing her by the wrist, I yanked her on top of me.

Tiana yelped In shock. "Tristan!" She squirms ontop of me trying to get away. "Let me go, pervert!"

"You weren't saying that last night." I said, opening my eyes.

She glowers at me, folding her arms under her breast. Her nipples pressed against her t-shirt. I quickly averted my eyes, when I felt my manhood starting to stir.

"Won't you let me up."

"Nope." I said, tightening my hold around her middle.

"The dumplings will become saggy if you don't eat them hot."

"I don't mind."

"Why do you always have an answer for everything?" She chided.

"I just do."

Unfolding her arms, she placed them on both sides of my head. Her hair brushes against my forehead. Her lips hovers over mine. "Your sex drive has gone crazy." She said, grounding her ass against my half hard shaft.

"You're playing with fire right now." I rasped.

She smirks. "I'm I?" She raises her eyebrow at me.

"You're such a fucking cocktease."

"Stop acting like you don't like it." She purrs at me.

Wrapping my fingers around her neck, I pulled her down for a bruising kiss. Our teeth clashed together. I could taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth, but I didn't care. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, taking control of the kiss. Tiana grounds her hips into mine. My cock jerks in the confines of my jeans. Jesus. Her right hand slid between our bodies. Just as things were heating up between us, there was a knock at the door. Not your normal knock, I mean the person was banging on the door.

Tiana broke the kiss. "Someone is at the door."

"I'm sure they'll go away."

Tiana giggles. "Go eat your food. I'll deal with the door."

She pressed another kiss to my lips, before extracting herself from me. I hauled myself out of the chair, counting to ten to calm my raging hard on down. Tiana shuffle towards the door, pulling the door open reluctantly.

The person on the other side of the door pushes the door open. Tiana moves back, her expression cold.

"Wah gwaan?" The guy on the other side of the door, said in Creole. (What's up?)

Ackee, saltfish and round dumplings

*drools*

Who do you think is at the door? It's pretty obvious. 😂😂