Chapter Forty-Five

Tiana

I crawled backwards on the bed, his nostrils flares when I spread my legs open. Tristan settles between my legs. His big hands, coast down my nude legs. My skirt settles on my waist. Tristan's breath was scorching against my lips.

We stared at each other in quietness. I could hear our erratic hearts beating together. My fingers shook as I ran them through his hair. His lips crushed against mine feverishly. I groaned against his lips. I could feel his hard on pressed against my sex, which was dripping wet. Tristan deepens the kiss, penetrating my lips with his tongue.

My fingers slides down his spinal cord. Disappearing in to his jeans. I groped his butt cheeks. His tongue swirls around mine. God. I grind myself against him, enticing  a string of curses from him. Tristan rocked his clothed body into mine. A throaty moan escaped my lips.

"Baby." I groaned.

Extracting himself from me, he sat back on the heels of his feet. His harden shaft pressed against the confines of his jeans. Jesus. I wanted his cock inside of me. Right now.
Sitting up, I pulled his head down for another kiss. One by one I popped his buttons open.

Tristan stiffens against me. "Tiana?" He said.

"I wanna see you Tristan." I pleaded.

He raked his fingers through his hair, I took that as a go ahead sign. I pulled the last button. Pushing his shirt off his shoulder. I stared at his ruined chest. I still wanted him. I wasn't disgusted or anything, the want was still there. I licked a wet line from his pecks to his lips.

"I want you so fucking much." I whispered against his lips.

Tristan slammed his lips against mine. He yanks at my skirt. "Jesus be gentle with me." I said.

I push the skirt off, my legs. I felt his fingers tracing my mound. A gasp escaped my lips. Tristan forces my legs open. His fingers attacked my clitoris within seconds.

"Fuuuuck!"

One of his fingers enters me, stretching me. God.

"You're so wet, Tiana."

"D... don't talk about it like that." I whimpered, quivering.

In and out his fingers went. My pussy squelch. Another finger slides inside of me. I gripped the sheets, arching my back. His fingers pumps in and out of me with ease. His thumb continues working my clitoris. My entrance tightens around his fingers. I could feel the heat settling in my stomach. My toes curls into the sheets. Tristan pulls out his fingers.... I wailed in protest.

"You'll get what you want soon enough." He said huskily.

Tristan pulls at his pants. He tugs the button free before pushing it down his brawny waist. His cock slapped against his stomach. My mouth waters as I stared at the damp bulb-shaped head. Tristan's quickly kicks his pants off.... He flings his shirt on the floor. His cock bounces with each movement. Sliding to the bottom of the bed. I gripped his cock in my hands. I pumped his harden flesh up and down. Tristan hissed. Opening my mouth, I sucked the tip inside.

"Damnit." Tristan growls.

A drop of his precome touches my tongue. I groaned in bliss. I widen my mouth as I sucked him deeper inside. He is so big. His fingers massaged my scalp as I continued sucking him in. My head bobs up and down.

"Tiana... Jesus." Tristan groans.

Pulling his cock from my mouth with a loud pop. I started to show his balls a little love. While I do that, I jerked his cock with my fist. I could feel his cock pulsing.

"Tiana if you don't stop I'm gonna come." Tristan gritted out.

I ignored him. I moved back up to lather his cock head with my spit. Tristan's grip tightens in my hair. His hips snaps forward as he started to thrust inside of my mouth. I groaned loudly, my voice muffled. I gripped his legs, urging him on. Tristan growls in frustration. Pulling out of my mouth, he pushes me down on the bed. My legs spreads automatically.

I nipped my lips as I stared at him. Tristan pulls at my blouse. Ripping it open, my breast tumbles out.

"You should really, stop being such a tease."

I didn't care about the blouse. All I cared about was getting his cock.

I shivered at his tone. Tristan plucks one of my nipple. Rolling it between his finger. "Shit." I groaned. Tristan leans down, sucking one of the nipples into his mouth. His moisten shaft pokes against my entrance.

"Tristan." I whimpered.

Tristan nibbles on the nipple with his teeth. Licking and lathering them with spit. After some time Tristan pulls me further to the edge of the bed. His dampen shaft bobbing up and down.

My breath itched in my throat. Spreading my legs wider, he rubs the tip of his shaft against my opening. Our irregular breaths were the only thing that could be heard in the room. With one powerful thrust Tristan drives his cock deep inside of me. I let out a loud shout. Tristan groans. I felt his cock twitched inside of me. He pulls me a little bit further to the edge of the bed. I gripped the sheets as he started to move.

"Oh dear God." I moaned.

Tristan uses his two hands to box me in. A small bead of sweat forms on top of his forehead. He pulls out slid right back in. The bed creaks as Tristan starts to quickens his movement.

I arched my back as the pleasure accumulated, squeezing his arms I babbled incoherently.

"Mhmm so goddamn tight." He grunts.

"Tristan...." My legs trembles. I was so close to the edge right now. I could feel my climax creeping up on me. Tristan hips snaps forward. His skin slapped against mine loudly.

"So good...." I whimpered.

Tristan's bare skin rubs against mine, I shivered in bliss. This is what I wanted. Him naked and pressed against me. Wrapping my legs around his waist. I opened up myself more for his thrust.

Tristan's lips covers mine. I squeezed his buttocks. Tristan growls.

"Fuck! I'm so close right now." He said hoarsely.

I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me. I was only getting wetter. His cock kept on stimulating me. Bringing me on higher levels. I licked the corner of his mouth. His tongue slid inside of my mouth. Gripping the sheets I gave myself over go him. In and out his cock pumped brutally.

I gasped when he slammed against my G-spot. When he realised he found my sweet spot, he kept on nailing me in that exact place.

"Fuuuuck...." I sobbed.

Tristan grasps my breast hard in his hand. He sucked the nipple into his mouth, hard. A broken sob escaped my mouth. Tristan started to give it to me harder. Soon the bed was creaking louder than ever and my shouts were echoing through the room as he fucked the hell out of me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I yelled into his chest.

Tristan grabs onto my hips. Pulling me down to meet his thrust. I throw my head back. Screaming. My body convulsed as I break into a million pieces. Tristan snarls, pushing his cock deep inside of me. I felt him pulse inside of me. Over and over again. His lips covers mine into a long and hard kiss.

I'll update the next chapter in a couple hours. Stay tune.