Taking the shot

A couple months past and Nate and his troops had moved forward, to the other units and his best bud Drew was leading them. 

Drew was also a Major, Nate was glad to see a familiar face from when he first joined the Army. 

Nate and Drew got their teams in position, it was dark, and Jayla got her team ready. 

"Moving towards the target, Corporal stay low. Team fox in position, I have the target in my sights, I'm going to scope the area". 

Nate was listening and so was drew. 

"We have four targets, do you want me to eliminate all four, Major?". 

 Nate tenses and says, 

"Lieutenant, if you can get all four? eliminate". 

 "Target, one lined up. Come on you fucker look at me, target one and two eliminated".

 Drew turns to Nate and says,

 "She took out two, she's better than you Nate".

 Nate laughed, 

"She's a fucking good shot".

"Target three eliminated, target four is taking a piss. Come on pee wee, put your small manhood away. I'm glad my husbands got a fucking big cock"

 Nate didn't know what to do, 

"Lieutenant, we can hear you". 

 "I know you can, but if you could see what I'm looking at, you would say the same fucking thing, I even had to adjust my scope to see what he was holding, it's that fucking small. I thank god for my husband, I feel sorry for his wife or girlfriend". 

 "Lieutenant, take your target out".

 "Target four, I've spotted a sniper in the tall building". 

 Nate starts to panic again, 

"Eliminate". 

 "Waiting for sniper to show himself, I bet if I was naked he'd look at me".

 Nate puts his hands over his face and rubs. 

"Nate, your Lieutenant doesn't care what she says?".

 "That's how she picks them off one by one". 

 "Come on you mother fucker, I want to get back to my husband, I need some loving. My pussy is... sniper eliminated and target four". 

 "Major, all five targets eliminated". Jayla scopes around again.

Jayla and her team start taking on heavy gun fire, 

"Major we are taking on gun fire, we are caught in a middle of a cross fire we need to take cover, fox team take cover". 

 "Fox team take cover and we will send a support team".

 "I can't see my fox team. Corporal, where the fuck are you?". 

 "I'm in a hole and I've got about six enemy looking for me". 

 "I'm coming, stay put".

 Nate didn't want her to go, because he knew it was ambush. 

"Lieutenant, stay where you are?". 

 "To late I'm already there. Corporal fire. We have been ambushed".

 Jayla thought about her brother and how he got ambushed.