The company party

It had been a couple of weeks. Jayla is getting ready for the party that is held every year at Nate's company. 

 Nate had been running the company with a firm hand, his father was a tough man, very hard to get on with. Nate is the opposite, but had to be firm in some of the business deals. 

Nate had his tux on waiting for Jayla, 

 "Jayla, we're Going to be late, and that won't look good for me".

She opened her bedroom door stepped out. He looked the dress she is wearing which showed off all her perfect curves, it is a tight fitting dress, knee length off the shoulder.

 "I had to take my panties off, I could see them. This dress is like a second skin".

 Nate Shakes his head and laughed,

 "Just don't bend over, you'll be flashing yourself to every man. I don't want that". 

"As the divorce been sorted yet?, surely your lawyers have done something?". 

He had the paperwork but he hadn't signed it and he needed Jayla to sign it. 

He wanted to have her for a little while longer. 

"Yes, I have the paperwork, I'll bring it home tomorrow so you can sign".

Jayla smiled but she wasn't ready to give him up either.

They walked to the elevator Nate pushed the button for the private car park,

"You look beautiful Jayla". She smiled.

"Thank you. You look handsome in your tux". He kisses her cheek. 

They got in the limo to drive to the party. 

The limo pulled up outside the venue. There are reporters waiting for Nate. 

 Nate steps out offered his hand to Jayla, she extended her hand stepped out off the limo. 

The camera flashes, reporters shouting.

 Jayla hooked her arm around Nate's arm they walk to the entrance of the building, when a reporter shouted, 

"Is it true you're getting a divorce?". 

 Nate stopped looked at Jayla. 

 She smiled, he was going to say something, she kissed him and he kissed her back with his hands on her ass the flashing from the cameras is out of control.

They walk into the entrance of the building, 

"Well Jayla you handled that well". 

 "How did they find out?". 

 "They have their sources and some people just talk". 

 "Well tomorrow I should sign the divorce papers, so I can return to England".

 Jayla didn't want to divorce Nate but she knew they had too. 

 Nate looked at Jayla.

"We will sort that out tomorrow, but for now we have a party to attend too".

He didn't want to divorce Jayla, he wanted her as his wife, and he most certainly didn't want her returning back to England, he knew he wouldn't see her again.

They walk through the lobby to the banquet room, where the party is held too. 

Nate walked in and is greeted by some of his employees, he shook hands and spoke to some of the senior managers.