Four years past

Four years later

Four years had past and Lieutenant Jayla was with her unit training in Texas.

 When they arrived, she had a lot of attention from some of the American soldiers, but she knew how to handle them. 

She was in the gym having a workout, and she challenged a soldier not from her unit, to spar with her, he said yes. 

Her unit already knew what she was like the majority of her unit was under her father when he was alive, so she knew them before she enlisted. 

 They just stood and watch and was feeling sorry for the American soldier. 

 Jayla asked his name, 

"Clay". 

 He was about the same age as Jayla twenty-six, she took her stance and edged him on, he threw a punch and Jayla dodged it, she did a back-word flip and he came at her again, she punched him and basically kicked his ass. 

He got out of the ring and another soldier took her on and she kicked his ass, she had a lot of soldiers watching her, and then a voice from the back of the room says,

 "I'll take you on?". 

 "Okay, if your man enough?". Jayla says,

 She heard a couple of the soldiers say it was the Major. 

She thought he'll be in Major trouble when he meets her.

she was talking to one of her fellow soldiers with her back to the Major. 

Jayla turns around and Nate is stood there looking at her. 

 "Long time no see?". She says

 "What's it been, four years?". Nate says and smiles.

 "Yes, and you were the last person I thought I would see". 

 Some of the soldiers start talking about what Jayla said. 

Nate got a reputation for being a hard nut and he made sure they knew discipline. 

Jayla took her stance, she could hear a few of his soldiers say she's going to get her ass kicked. 

She threw the first punch and then kicked and they matched each other's moves, the other soldiers couldn't believe that she was taking the Major on.

 "Jayla, I see you've gotten better?". 

 "I was always better than you".

 Nate laughs, and Jayla flips and sweeps his feet out, she goes to walk of and he sweeps her feet out and pins her to the mat.

 His unit cheer, 

"You have gotten better". he says.

He stands up and look at his men, they shut up, he offers his hand to Jayla, but she does a back flip and stands up, 

"Nice seeing you again Nate, when did you sign up?". 

 "Soon as I got back, you were the one who gave me the idea. Have you been keeping well?".

 Nate's men were watching him, 

"Dismissed". Nate shouts and they all leave. 

 "I'm doing fine, well it's nice to see you soldier boy, I better go we got a lot of drill exercise to do". 

 "Jayla, it is really nice to see you, maybe we can catch up sometime?". 

 "Yes, that would be, good".