Deployment

Nate had his unit up and ready to go, before they got on the buses, they said bye to their family's and loved ones.

 Nate was stood with Jayla; his unit still couldn't believe he was married.

 "Jayla please be careful when we get over there, I know what It's like I've been there before, and just remember I love you". 

 Jayla puts her arms around Nate's neck, 

"Nate, I've done a lot of training so I'm ready. I love you too, please don't worry, you'll be there with me". 

Nate kisses her and she jumps up and wraps her legs around him, 

"My men are going to rip the crap out of me".

 "You love it really, give me a kiss, soldier boy". 

 Nate kisses her for the longest time and he could hear his men whistling, he turns to them with a stern look and they shut up then he laughs,

 "I'll see you over there, I love you". 

 Jayla walks to her bus and before she gets on, she blows him a kiss.

 They all get on the buses and leave for the air base.

Jayla is sat on the plane, with all her unit and Nate's, she can see Nate sat down by the drop door, she smiles at him and closes her eyes. Nate keeps looking at her and can't believe how relaxed she is, he just wants to hold her, he closes his eyes and pictures her naked body, he can feel his cock getting hard, he opens his eyes and sees, Jayla looking at him, he smiles. 

 They're not far of the drop point he stands up and checks every one's equipment,

 "Equipment check". 

When he reaches Jayla he smiles and checks her equipment.

 He whispers, 

"I love you".

"I love you too". She whispers.

He goes on to the next one, he had to check fifty men and woman, but there was only five women in this unit, Nate split his unit up so the other fifty was on another plane. 

The plane lands and they walk off to the meeting area ready to be put into teams.

Jayla is stood with Vince and Duggie, Nate is sorting the teams out, he was doing teams of ten because they would be quieter and more efficient and less likely to be spotted. He got to Jayla, 

"Lieutenant, I want you to take corporal Vince, Duggie and the seven over there, you give the orders, and I know you like giving orders, but please be careful, you have all been trained for this, keep radio contact at all times and good luck".

 Nate smiles at her she smiles back.

 "Yes, Major Sir".  

Nate went to another group, and then he told them to move to their positions.

 Jayla got her team and got her gun ready, and she slowly moved her team into place, when they were in place, they switched the radios on, so they could communicate, 

"Put your night vision on and weapon up". Jayla says. 

 Nate could hear every word from all of them, Jayla signalled to her team to move quietly and slowly.

 They were getting closer to their target.

"Target in sight". She says.

 Nate closed his eyes and was praying Jayla would be alright.