It Feels Like Love

Jayla and Nate made love again, before Jayla got up and went to her room, she had a shower and dressed and walked out to the kitchen. 

 She wanted to act like nothing happened, she wished it didn't, but she thought, three times, we made love and it was amazing. 

 She got herself a green tea and sat on the sofa. 

Nate walked into the kitchen and got a coffee. 

 He walked over to Jayla and kissed her on the cheek, Jayla smiled at him and then realised that their clothes were all over the floor.

 "Well that was an amazing night". Nate says.

 Jayla just smiled, Nate put his cup on the coffee table and took Jayla's out of her hand and put it on the table.

 He cupped her cheeks and kissed her, Jayla kissed him back, she wanted him again. 

"Nate, this is wrong?". 

 "We are still married?". 

 "Last night shouldn't have happened, and I said something I shouldn't off". Jyla says.

 Nate picks up his coffee, and looks at Jayla,

 "Nate I'm sorry, I wanted last night to happen, so I'm as much to blame". 

 "Fuck Jayla, we were amazing together, and I enjoyed myself". 

 "Could we get through the next couple of days not pissing each other off". She says.

 "I could do that". His reply was. 

 "And Nate you remember the deal". 

 "Yes, I do, no Saydee, okay". 

 "Okay, what time tonight?". 

 "Same time and same place. And could you wear something less figure hugging please?".

 "No can do, I got a killer dress for tonight". 

 "Jayla, please?". 

 "Nate, you worry about your business meeting". 

 "I'm worried, they don't seem to take anything serious". 

"Why do business with them?". 

 "Because the company could grow".

 "But if they are not taking it serious, shouldn't you look elsewhere?". 

 "The only ones on board is Mega Tech and Sinclair Hotels". 

 "I invited, Patsy and Lyndon to the country manor for my charity ball". 

 "You did what?". 

 "I invited them to the manor".

 Jayla smiled at Nate and said, 

"Nate, I told you last night, that I love you. I do but I need this divorce, so I can see if.... Never mind but I did say it". 

 "Do you love Aston?". 

 "Yes, very much, but I love you more".

Jayla stood and started to pace,

 "Look Nate I'm sorry, maybe I should go home, and you send the divorce papers to me". 

 "They would ask me where you are".

 Jayla stops and looks at Nate, 

"I do love you, and I don't want to, because", 

Nate stands up and grabs Jayla,