Tempers Rise

Jayla was sitting in a cafe having a cup of tea, and looking out the window... She watches Nate and Saydee walk past. 

They were arm in arm she was smiled to herself... 

I would love to wipe that fucking smirk off her face, Jayla thought to herself. 

She watched as they disappeared. She finished her tea and stood up and left. 

She did a bit of shopping and walked back to the hotel. 

She opened the door to the penthouse and walked in, she closed the door behind her and went to her room with her bags and hung up her two dresses she bought.

 Jayla undressed and put her workout clothes on and went down to the gym.

Jayla was having a good workout on the punch bag, she even had a few men watching her, but she blanked them out and continued to punch and kick the crap out off the bag... She had been working out for way over two hours and she only just started to break into a sweat. 

She stopped and took a mouthful of her water and carried on kicking the crap out of the bag.

 With every punch and kick she thought of Nate and Saydee, together, it made her feel angry, and the angrier she got the harder she kicked and punched the bag. 

After about three hours of expressing her anger to the poor punch bag she stopped and wiped herself with the towel and went back to her room.

She walked into the penthouse and seen Nate at his laptop, she walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. 

Nate looked at her, 

"Did you have a good workout?". 

"Yes, I did". Jayla says with a sarcastic tone.

 Jayla starts walking to her room and Nate says,

 "I watched you kick the crap out of the punch bag". 

"That's nice for you, because I was picturing the bag as you and Saydee". 

Nate stood up and looked at Jayla, he wanted her, he wanted to fuck so hard, his cock was rock hard and ready to fill her with his juices.

 Jayla turned around and started to walk to her room.

 "Jayla, I haven't finished talking to you yet?". 

"Well I fucking have, go fuck yourself".

 Jayla walks into her room, slams the door and walks into the bathroom puts the shower on, she starts to undress when Nate knocks on the door,

 "Fuck off Nate, I'm going for a shower". 

She gets in the shower and Nate storms into the bathroom, Jayla jumps and grabs a towel, 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?, get the fuck out". 

"I was talking to you Jayla". 

"I don't fucking care, get out I'm trying to have a shower, now fuck off". 

"You know what Jayla, for a Lady you certainly have a foul mouth".

 "Fuck you Nate, now get out".

 Jayla starts pushing Nate towards the door.

 Nate turns and leaves, Jayla locks the door and finishes her shower. 

She put her shorts on, because it wasn't time to get ready for the business meal.