Lets Try Again

Nate was sat in the lounge, he was thinking of Jayla's naked body on his bed. 

He takes his tie off and undoes his buttons on his shirt he places them on the chair, he slips his shoes and socks off, and lays on the sofa, he puts his arm over his eyes.

 Jayla walks out of his room totally naked and looks at Nate, she wanted him. 

She walks over to him and sits with her legs either side of his thighs, Nate moves his arm and Looks at Jayla's naked body, she starts to caress his chest and sliding her hands over his muscles. 

She starts to kiss him and his chest, she kisses her way down his abs and undoes his trousers and pulls them down with his boxers. 

She holds his rock-hard cock and lowers her mouth and taste the velvety head, she takes as much of his cock as she can and moves her mouth up and down.

 Nate caresses her hair and plays with her tits and nipples, Nate moans, and Jayla moves her mouth faster, Nate says, 

"Here it comes baby". 

Nate felt his body heat up and explode with ecstasy, Jayla swallowed his juices and stood up and walked to her room.

Nate wanted more, he didn't want her stop, he stood up and went to Jayla's room.

 She was laid on her side facing away from Nate, he walked over and slid in the bed beside Jayla. 

He smoothed his hand up and down her thigh, he slowly moved his hand to the inside of her thigh and placed her leg over the top of his thigh.

 He used his finger and thumb to play with her pussy and her clit, Jayla started to moan, 

"Mm mm, yes". 

Nate flipped her on to her back and kissed her and kissed his way down to her pussy, he was licking her juices and playing with her clit, he sucked and nibbled on her clit and she moaned, 

"Yes, Yes, Fuck Yes, more, Nate give me more, mm, oh god".

 "Jayla, I forgot a condom".

 "Go and get one".

 "I don't have any left". 

"You don't have any left?".

 "No, I only brought three, with me".

 "Just do something, I was going to come". 

Nate starts licking her pussy and pushing his tongue into her slit, Jayla, groans 

"Oh god yes, yes". 

 That was it Nate was getting so aroused, he climbed up her body and opened her legs wider and pushed his cock into her slit, 

"Oh god Jayla, that feels so tight". 

"Oh god, Nate, are you okay, doing this, it feels different, oh my god, yes, yes". 

Nate pushed deeper and pumped in and out and moved faster, Jayla's body was feeling pain and pleasure, she was breathing heavier and felt volts of electricity pulse through her body, Nate could feel her inside and felt every jolt of her body and could feel her slit contract as she came. 

Nate pushed and held himself for a few seconds watching Jayla, have multiple orgasms, Nate loved this woman and he pumped faster and harder, she moaned, 

"Nate, Yes, yes". 

"Jayla, here it comes". 

Nate moaned, and Jayla moaned together as they both came at the same time.