My Sexy Wife

Jayla and Nate were in Singapore, ready for the next five meetings, but Jayla had noticed that Nate had been spending time with Saydee. 

She wanted the week to be over, she went shopping with Patsy, they had a laugh and got on really well, Jayla offered Patsy and her husband to stay at her country manor, and asked them to come to the charity ball, in the summer and stay with Jayla. 

 "Patsy what do you think about this?". Jayla says whilst holding up a beautiful dress, 

"With your body honey, it would look perfect". 

 "Nate would blow a fuse, if I wore that. I'm going to get it".

 "Sugar you sure will get the men arguing over you, Charles is such a womaniser and Dustin he thinks he's god's gift. any way what gives with this Saydee girl". 

 "Nate had a company party and he asked if I would go, so I did...  But Nate didn't know that I was from a noble family, that's how Nate puts it, well I was talking to his employees and laughing and joking, enjoying myself then my phone rings, which is when I found out about my father... To cut a long story short, we went back to the party, and he was talking to his VP and his personal assistant walked over to me and started talking, telling me about how hard Nate works and she stays when he works late...... She then went and talked to Nate he kissed her on the cheek, and she smoothed his shoulder of his jacket just like there was something there, she whispered something to him and he watched her walk off, he finished his drink and walked after her...... I was still upset to find out about my father, but a few minutes went by and I wanted to go, so I went to his office the door was locked, and I just stood there and said, I'm leaving, and I turned and walked back to the lobby, Nate called me, but I just kept walking". 

 "Wow honey, she's such a bitch, but I have been watching her and she watches every move you do, I have seen Nate look at her, but he must be fucking blind?". 

 "Why do you say that?". 

 "He must be blind, all the other men have noticed how pretty, hot and your fucking body is amazing, and you are beautiful".

 "Patsy, you have a rocking body, and your beautiful".

 "Well honey, this is all for my husband, and he knows if he goes elsewhere, I will cut his fucking cock off". 

 "Pasty that's a bit harsh?".

 "Not when you got a lot Saydee's around". 

 Jayla laughs, they finish shopping and walk back to the hotel that they all are staying in.

Jayla went up to the penthouse and put her bags in her room and hung up her dresses. 

 The penthouse was more open planed with the kitchen and lounge together, Jayla walked in to the kitchen where Nate was working on his laptop.

 "Did you enjoy shopping". Nate says without looking up from his laptop, 

"Yes thank you, what time are we meeting tonight?".

 "Eight, we got the conference room in this hotel, so we don't need a car". 

 "Oh, okay would you mind if I'm a little late?". 

 Nate looks up from his laptop, 

"Why would you be late?". 

 "I have a phone call at eight".

 "Aston?". 

 "No Nate, my lawyer". 

Nate lent back on the chair and says,