Business Trip

Jayla and Nate arrived at the hotel in Venice. 

Nate got the key to penthouse suite, and offered his arm to Jayla. She hooked her arm around his to make their way to the penthouse suite. 

 They got to the suite the bags were already in the lounge waiting for them.

 "Which room do you want Nate?". 

 "I really don't mind, but one of the rooms got a bath". 

 "Well if you don't mind, I'll take the room with the bath, I really could do with a bubble bath and a glass of wine". 

 Nate looks over at her. He is finding it hard to keep his hands off her. He wanted to passionately kiss her to slowly undress her.

 "Nate, are you listening to me?". 

 He shook his head, he is lost in thought. 

 "No, sorry, I was... Thinking". 

 "Nate as I was saying, we are in the most romantic part of Italy on a business trip". 

 "Really, I never think about things like that, it's all business for me". 

He looks at Jayla and could see she is disappointed with his answer, but Nate carries on to his room.

Jayla's in her room, hanging up her dresses putting her toiletries in her bathroom, she looks at the size of the bath and thinks that's going to take a while to fill, just like the bath at home. 

She starts filling the bath. Steps back into her room, slips her shoes off, takes her jeans off and walks around in her shirt.

"That feels better". She says out loud. 

She looks at the bath then walks out into the kitchen to get a glass of wine. 

Nate is sitting at the table with his laptop open sorting through his emails. He glances up when he sees what Jayla is wearing, his blood rushes to his cock and it instantly starts to push on his zipper of his trousers.

Jayla opens the fridge to bend over to get a bottle of wine, Nate's eyes widen when he sees her sweet ass. He had to look twice because it didn't look like she had any panties on, but when she reached the top shelf to get a glass, her shirt lifted, and he could see she had a thong on. 

He is losing his mind, what is this woman thinking, walking around like that, but she is my wife.

 He put his hands up to his face to rub.

"Do you want a glass?". Jayla says in a sweet voice.

Nate thought, if I say yes, she's going to reach up and oh my god, my fucking cock is so rock hard. He  stands to get a glass from the top shelf. He stands behind Jayla places the glass beside hers, he could smell how delicious she is. 

She closed her eyes and slightly lent back towards him she could feel his breath on her neck, her breathing got deeper.

She opened her eyes to try to open the wine bottle, when Nate's arms come around her and puts his hand around the bottle takes the corkscrew opens the bottle of wine. 

Jayla side glances at him he smiles, she could feel his rock-hard cock pushed against her when he reached to opened the bottle. 

 "Couldn't let my wife struggle with the bottle".

He kisses her on the cheek, sits back down continues to read his emails, well he tries too.

Jayla pours the wine hands Nate a glass holds her glass.