(35) Goodbye, Jihoon.

Author POV.

Justine runs follows by the others. Elaine turned behind and see the terrifying scene, but she remains on her spot,crying and felt sorry.

"I'm so sorry, Jihoon. I'm so so sorry." She mumbled, crying and continued running, away from there.

"Jihoon! " Justine immediately knelt beside Jihoon and held the boy's head,that blood keep on flowing.

"I...I...I'm...s-so...so..r-ry..." -Jihoon.

"No...don't! Just stay silent, and waits for the ambulance. They're coming! Please.." Justine said,caressing the boy's cheek.

Jihoon smiles bitterly. And then,he shakes his head. "I...I w-will...n-n-ne-v-er...sur-vi..ved..."

"No! Just keep your eyes open!" -Justine.

"The necklace..." Jihoon said in one go,before he closed his eyes.

"Yah,Jihoon! Jihoon!"

=•=•=•=

"I'm so sorry. But...he looses so much blood. His head has the most damages. He didn't survived. I'm sorry." The doctor said to them.

Justine felt weak and he fell to the ground, kneeling in front of the operating room.

While the others, crying and tapping his shoulders, comforting him. But the pain,is too much for him to handle. In just one day,it's all happened. Just one day,he felt alone,crazy,filled with hatred for himself. He blame himself for all of this.

"It's my fault...if...I shouldn't..." He said,sobbing,as he looking down to the floor.

"No,Nathan. It wasn't your fault. No one to blame than love's choices to those who protect and claimed for their own right decisions for love. Stop blaming yourself. Be strong for your wife and for your son. They both needed you now." Jimin said, tapping his head lightly.

The others looked at Jimin, with a shocked and unbelievable stares. Even Justine look up and stares at the boy,who's raising an eyebrow, confidently.