30- Nathan is Back.

Author POV.

"Nathan..."

Justine turned around,facing a man,staring at him with tears in his eyes. He got confused but then,he remember the man who is currently walking closer to him. But before he could say a word,someone speak behind.

"Justine!" Elaine runs towards Justine and sneak her arms onto his own,made him confused as he were gazing towards her.

"And...who are you,Mr.?" Elaine asked,although she already knew who the man in front of them.

The man were about to speak when,someone beat him doing so.

"Mr. Park!" Taehyung shouts out his name.

Mr. Park looked behind him and smiled. The others runs towards them,and hugs Mr. Park like he were their father. After a while,Mr Park looked back toward Justine.

"Oh yeah...He is Justine Hamington. Our new boss at the company." Jimin introduces Justine towards Mr. Park.

"He looked like..." Mr. Park were about to say what's in his mind at the first place,he see Justine, but Taehyung cuts him off.

"Yeah. But don't worry. He wasn't." Taehyung says bitterly.

Justine felt like a needle were deeply pushed into his body after hearing what Taehyung said. But he smiled and nods. Although, he was hurt.

"Mmm... Ahh~ I miss this place so much. Although, a lot of bad memories happened in here. Still,it felt like home. And it was like just yesterday, when he falls down there." Mr. Park said,looking down to the cliff.