01

NEW LIFE..

# JUSTINE#

THE day i woke up..a girl standing besides me,is the first person i saw the time i opened my eyes.

Her name was Elaine Newman.

When she asked me,if what is my name,i don't know what to answer.
I don't know what is my name..my personality. I don't remember anything about me.

Then,I found out that I was in coma for two years.

She told me that she saw me lying in a seaside and unconscious. So...she brought me to the hospital where I woken up two months ago.

Elaine was a doctor,and she was in a seminar when she saw me. I thank her a lot for saving my life. If not because of her,i was dead by now.

"I'm home!" Someone yell downstairs.

Park Jihoon. Elaine's step brother. He is a Junior High School student.
Handsome,smart,but- brat. He's always making fun of everything. Even if his life on death,he just laughs it off.

"Where is she?"he asked me as he was entering my room.

"I don't know. Maybe,in her room. She is just come home..a w-"I didn't end my sentence...

"Okay. Thanks..."he said cutting me off on what I'm saying.

Then, he turn around and went out of my room. He closes the  door with a bang. I startled a bit on that.
But I'd used to it. He is like that,always.

I don't know but...he was like that every time we were alone. But if his sister is here,his attitudes changes immediately.

I breathe a deep sigh. I was about to stand up,when Elaine came inside my room.

"What's that noise?"she asked me as she was looking around the room..."Did you fall from the bed?"

She asked with worries in her eyes. I shakes my head.

"No..No...its Jihoon"

"I don't understand that kid. I'm so sorry...for his attitude"she sigh deeply.

"No-No...I understand. There is nothing to be sorry.. "I said smiling a bit.

"Aishh...he must learn a lesson!"she yell a bit loud.

That's when Jihoon,entered the room and shocked to see his sister. But smiled cheekily ,after he overcome the shocked.

"Can you teach me on my homework?"he asked his Elaine.

"No!"she answered and looks away while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why?"he whined while pouting.

"Why?"she turn to look at him,eye to eye...

"Because you're attitude something so annoying! My God,Jihoon. When did you learn how to respect other people? Huh?"she scolded him.