07 - THE VOICE

×Jimin×

"Who is that?"I asked Jihoon.

"Oh- that was Justine Clarkson..My sister's boyfie.."he replied.

"Boyfie?"i asked unsure on what I heard.

"Yeah. Elaine help him through death. He was laying on the sea side,unconscious" he replied.

I was shocked and nervous at the same time.
What if Justine were really Nathan?!

I was in silence.
Thinking about our instinct towards Justine's identity.

*°=*°=*°=*

"How was it?"Jhope hyung asked me right as he open the door.

I didn't answered. I walk passed him and sit at the edge of the bed..taking off my shoes and throw it at the corner of the room.

"I'm asking you,Jimin..."he said staring at me as I was laying on the bed.

I sighs deeply. And sit.

"Honestly..I didn't see his face. I heard his voice a while ago. Jihoon says that Elaine saves him from death. He told me that she saw Justine laying unconscious at the sea side..."I said.

"Its a 50-50 chance. But if we could see his face..."Taehyung said.

"We could tell if he is really Nathan or not.."Jin hyung continued.

All of us nodded.
If we could have the chances to see his face,then maybe. Maybe,we can feels satisfied and ease the pain we've been through since his gone missing.

We suffered for too much long now. We have already miss him. His hugs,his laughs,his childishness and maturity at the same time. Even its short that we are together,it feels like for too long because of Yohan's existence.
They were the same face,the same personality. We could say that they were the same soul,even Nathan,predicted to be a stronger one,but we could see in his eyes.

The pain inside his soul,for missing his twin brother..is visible into his eyes.
He can hide his true feelings through his smile,but in his eyes...he can never hide those tears,every night he was alone,looking up to the sky,calling for Yohan's name.

It was so hard to have someone that were gone,after just a few moments that you were together. Its like you were choking,hardly to breath because of the pain.

But...what we could do is...to wait for the faith to bring him back to us or bring us to him. So that,we could breath again.

*°=*°=*°=*
×Lavender×