(31)WARNING

Author POV.

(Dinner)

Elaine prepared dinner at the table and calls Justine and Jihoon to eat. Jihoon quickly sit over the chair follows by Elaine. Justine walking over to the dining table.

"Where is she? Why she didn't comes down and eat for dinner?" Justine innocently asked while pulling the chair and take a sit.

Elaine and Jihoon stares at him,confused. He looks towards them and smiles.

"Someone's here. I saw her earlier. You never told me that we have a guest." He said and chuckles lowly, as he place the table cloth over his chest like a baby.

Elaine begin shaking, gripping her utensils hard on her palms. Jihoon, on the other hand were staring up towards Elaine, a little amused on her reaction. But he's kinda happy,since Justine already seen that girl.

"Who is she? Did you invites someone here,we didn't know?" Jihoon asked her mockingly.

Elaine bits her bottom lip,from frustration towards the situation,and to the boy,across from her.

"Kesha." Justine says with innocence.

With that,Elaine jolted up from her seat,letting go of her utensils,creating a loud noises. She stares at Justine, terrified.

"What's wrong with you? Are you still not feeling well?" Justine asked with concern.

Although, he knew the reason why she's acting like this,he have to play with the flow. And he's really enjoying it! He smiled to her and nod.