*-*+*-*+

Elaine POV

After my work were done,I gone straight to the office of Justine. I was about to knock when I see from the transparent glass of the door...he was leaning towards Lavender,while she was smiling up towards him.

I felt jealous and hatred towards her. I clenched my fist into ball,trying my best to calm and knocks to the door.

They jolted up and both look towards the door. Then,they step back away to each other.
She came towards the door and open it.

I fake a smile and greets her,energetically. She did also and waves.

I walk towards Justine and kiss him on the cheek,made him startled and look at me confusingly.
I just smiles at him,and walk back towards the couch and sit.

When I glance towards Lavender,she was smiling at me. I smiles back,but not so long.

She focused in her paperworks, and I just can't help myself to stares at her. I feel insecure for myself. She has a soft like skin. She was cute and pretty. She was a fashionable woman.

"So,how's your day?"Justine asked made me smiles and looks at him.

"It was fine. I have so many patients."I replied,smiling wide.

"That's great!"he said giggling.

------

"Good bye,Sir."Lavender says and went out of the office.

Elaine smiles and look at Justine,who was busy on packing his things to bring home.
After a while,he lift his bag and walk towards the door with her,and went out and go home.

------

"I'm home!"Jihoon exclaimed as he enters the house.

"Oh- you're here. Take a shower and then we will eat."Elaine says from the kitchen door.

"Okay."

Jihoon run upstairs and to his room. He took a quick shower,and wear a comfortable clothes. After,he went downstairs,and to the kitchen,where both Elaine and Justine were already sitting at the dining,waiting for him.

"How's Lavender?"Jihoon asked Justine when they were already eating.

Justine lifts his head towards Jihoon. He feels a little bit jealous on how he comfortably asked those questions.
Jihoon looks at him when he didn't replied. He smiles towards the boy...

"Why? Are you worried about her being with me?"Justine asked back to Jihoon.

Both Jihoon and Elaine,glances to each other and stares towards Justine,who is smiling wide at the boy.

"Stop that! Of course,I'm worried! You're a man,and she's a woman. What do you expect me to feel ?"Jihoon said and toss a spoonful onto his mouth.

"Yeah,we are. But...I'm not the type of the man that what you think of."Justine replied in serious expression.