Field Trip 1

Jimin POV

I asked Yoongi hyung for help to inform the landlord of the house where we gonna stay for our trip.

When Justine told me that he needed my help,I were feeling nervous,until this moment. I don't know what will gonna happen when we reached our destination.

It's been a week,since Justine got out of the hospital.
Three days ago,I went to their house and invited them to go on a field trip vacation,with us. And luckily,Elaine agreed and now we were together going to our mystery, and miracle field trip.

Two days before I inform Elaine about with the trip,Justine talked to me.

*-*-*-*
Flashback...

"I will help you,with it. But... Promise me,that you won't hurt anyone, if ever you remembered anything." I said to him.

"Yes,and thank you,hyung. Just bring me where Nathan and Lavender gone together." He replied.

"Are you sure,with it?" I asked worriedly.

He nods decidedly. And begun to plan what will we gonna do first.

End of flashback.

*-*-*-*

Now, we were on the way,going to the town house,where the place it all happened. The place where the last, they have seen each other. The pain and tears...the mystery and miracles...the place where our new beginning had ended,and our new journey had started. It was all on that place.

I look towards Taehyung,who's now crashing his eyebrows together, as the familiar way,came into the sight.
Even Seokjin hyung and Lavender were also have the same reaction like Taehyung.

Yoongi hyung and I didn't yet tell them,where exactly we were going. It's better not to tell them,than to tell and they opposed with it. And trying to asked many questions that I won't answered them with honesty.

Taehyung and Seokjin hyung look at me,and I just smiled to them. I averted my gaze on Justine,who's now also looking to my way. I smiled to him,before he averted his gaze outside the window and watch the way where the forest were seen. The trees,wiggling its small branches, giving the surrounding a pleasant and fresh air.

We are seven inside the car,Me,Yoongi hyung,Seokjin hyung,Taehyung,Lavender,Justine and Nathaniel.

On the back,where the other car,which is Elaine's car,they were four in there. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung, and Elaine and Jihoon.