GUARDIAN ANGEL

×Jimin×

I am walking on the road,going home when I caught a glimpse of Taehyung with a girl,walking side by side,their hands intertwined to each other going towards the opposite direction where I was.

A smile creep over my lips. As I was watching them as they were going far away from me.

But when I'm about to take a step again,I bump into a guy.
I groan when I smell the alcohol came from the man.

The man stumbled down to the ground.
I cursed on myself when four more men came towards me with an angry faces.

"Yah! Are you trying to make a trouble!"a man asked me loudly.

"No,Sir. I'm sorry if I bump into you...I'm so sorry"I said bowing 90 degrees to them.

There's no use on having a fight to a drunk man. So I have to be humble.
I'm only one,while they were five. I can't handle them.

But before I can take another step again,they drag me into a dark alley. My heart beat rapidly as nervousness envelopes my whole body. I have to escape before its too late.
I'm about to run,when two of them hold my shoulders and pinned me over a wall.
I groaned in pain.

"How dare you to bump into us?!"another man asked.

He punched me onto my face.
Its hurts. I begged for them to stop but no used. They punched me over and over again.

"We must kill him!"said another one.

One of them look for something.
And I got shaken when he took a thick and old bat from the corner and marched towards me.

He aimed for it to hit me...but before I got hit...a voice was heard..

"Let go..."a husky voice made them stop and looks around.

"Who's that?"one of them asked.

But no one answered,because even me...I don't know who he is.
I looks around,and I got goosebumps all over my body when I saw a shadow.

"I said...let go..."the voice again was heard,but this time...its deeper...with a warning on his tone.

*Yohan...* I thought to myself as I was staring on the shadow.

They still looking around without letting me go.

"Is that a soul?!"one of them asked made the others shaking.

Then someone shouts..."Yah! Stop that!"

They immediately let go of me and begun to run away.

*°=*°=*
×Yoongi×

I am at the office...doing some paperwork even its now late in the evening. I tried to finished this before the deadline.

I was typing on the keyboard when someone sit besides me but his back were facing me.

"Jimin needs help..."a voice were heard.