(33) JISOO.

Jisoo POV.

We brought Lavender to the abandoned house,Jennie known for I don't know how long. She told us to bring her there,coz it's safe and quiet. So,we brought her there,and made the three friends of Jennie guarded the area.

BamBam , Jinyoung , Jackson. They tied her on a round wall at the center of the house. Well it was a luxurious one,made the surrounding so creepy. But as Jennie says,it's safe.

We were waiting for Elaine to come,when we hear the phone rings. Jennie,the one near the phone,answer the call. After a while, she ended the call and told us that Elaine is on the way towards here. When we hear a hard cry and a scream,we all run towards Lavender and we saw BamBam caressing her. I have to do something.

Although, I'm into this plan...I have a remaining conscience..

"Bamsie,stop that. Elaine is coming!" 

My bad. I blurted Elaine's name,made her look towards us,especially to me..with wide eyes. I know that there's something happening between Elaine and Lavender. The way Lavender told us that she had a husband and son,her reaction when we asked about who's that Kesha,she'd mentioned... I felt that there's Elaine's didn't told us when we're planning. And that's what I'm curious about.