06-Grave

The days have passed by so fast. Until its only two days before their vacation will come to an end.

In two days,they will go back to their normal life. Busy as usual.

But before it will going to an end,they must enjoy their remaining two days vacation.

"I want to visit him..."Jin said in low voice.

"Who?"Jimin and Hoseok asked in unison,looking towards their oldest hyung.

"Yohan..."Jin replied.

They were in froze.
Lavender look at Nathaniel and caress his cheeks.

"Do you wants to go,Lavender?"Taehyung asked his cousin as he was staring on her.

"Of course..."she replied in a sad tone.

"Okay,prepare then!"Namjoon said and they all begun to prepare.

After a while...they all done and ready to go.

"Are you all ready?"Mr. Park asked them all of a sudden.

"Mr. Park!"Lavender exclaimed surprise on his existence.

"Taehyung, called me..."Mr. Park says as he was lifted up Nathaniel and carry the little boy.

"He is here. So,I called him to drove us to the cemetery.."Taehyung said,explaining how could Mr. Park come by a sudden.

Since Nathan,gone missing,Mr. Park came back to Vancouver, Canada to continue on what Nathan started for the company.
All of the Ramirez properties which own by Don Francisco, were transferred on the name of Mr. Park who is now the new owner.

Well..he deserves it. Since the twins were still new born, Mr. Park will there already to help them. Most specially during Nathan's hard times.

And until now,the company were doing great!

"Let's go!" Mr. Park said.

All of them,cheered as if they were going to a picnic.
They drove an hour,until they reached their destination.

The girls begun to prepare all the things they have bring and place it in the carpeted grass,in front of the grave.

The boys,pulls some unwanted plants surrounded on the grave.

Then,they all sit on the carpeted grass. Begun to burst on tears...

"We are here,Yohan. How are you?"Mr. Park said in a low tone as he was placing a bouquet on top of the grave.

"A lot of things had happened since you were gone. Your brother,Nathan..."begun to cry...

"He were so eager to meet you again,when you were still alive. He wants to go back in Seoul,just to see you. But your grandfather were such a demon soul. Nathan tried to fought with your grandfather, but we can't do anything to save you from him.."Mr. Park continue..