How you met

Freddie: You were having a nightmare one night and he showed up. You knew him and started talking to him. For some reason he chose not to kill you and every time you had a nightmare he would show up and talk to you until you woke up. Then one day he met you in person and asked you on a date. 

Michael: It was Halloween and it had been a bad night. You were sitting in your house, alone because you didn't feel like partying when you saw someone coming up the stairs. You were crying and he walked in with a large kitchen knife and you made eye contact, you weren't scared. You started yelling at him, daring him to do something. He laid the knife down and sat on the end of your bed while you cried and listened to you vent. He came back every week to listen to you and eventually you asked him to stay. 

Jason: You swam all the time and was swimming at crystal lake one day and saw him watching you from the woods. You waved and he got closer. The closer he got the closer you got to the shore. Finally he was sitting on the sand and you were floating on the bank and he convinced you to come out of the water and have dinner with him. 

Norman: You were a guest at the hotel and before you left you noticed him and invited him in for tea. You ended up having a lovely conversation and left but returned the next day to talk some more, one day he offered you a permanent room. 

Ghostface: He stalked you for a while and fell in love slowly. When he introduced himself he was head  over heels and you fell for him quickly. He admitted he had stalked you, thinking you would think he was crazy but you actually found it sweet.