I was shocked. "Don't worry your not a werewolf so you can't go into heat." Venom said. "And werewolves can't be made either. We can't turn people, it's hereditary." Venom said and I nodded at that. "If I marked you it would take longer to heal." Venom said and I nodded.

"Is there anything else I should know?" I asked Venom. Venom pulled his shirt up revealing a black mark. A black circle with a scythe. "Isaac, he's Death's vessel." Venom said and I simply stared at him. "The grim reaper?" I asked and Venom nodded and I almost passed out again before Venom grabbed me.

"Easy Lore, just take it easy." Venom said with a smile which calmed me just a bit. "Why are you telling me this all the sudden, did you have to date me to tell me?" I asked Lore unsure of why Venom or Isaac waited this long.

"I--- we wanted to take our time and slowly ease you into the world, but we can't. Something came up and we can't take our time anymore. We had to get you into this world." Venom said and I tilted my head to the side in confusion of what he meant.

"What came up?" I asked watching Venom as he bit his lip. "Please don't freak out again." Venom said. I nodded. "Lore, we did this to protect you." Venom said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Lore, your on the reaping list, your supposed to die in 3 weeks." Was all Venom said before it went black again.

"I'm going to die?" I asked Isaac as we sat on his bed as he gave me some water

"No Lore, your not going to die. I'm not going to let you die. You may be on the reaping list, but I can get you off of it, but this requires a lot of trust in me. What I have to do I wanted to wait to do." Isaac said and I watched him.

"Do what?" I asked watching Isaac as he smiled at me a bit weakly. "I already told you about it. Being Death's vessel means he visits me now and then, and he visited me, he was the one to tell me that you were on the reaping list." Isaac said.

I bit my lip watching him as he ran his hand through his multicolored hair. His black eyes with the silver ring returned back to me as his eyes showed raw emotion which made me wonder on what he had to do. Hopefully it wasn't anything bad

But the thought of dying terrified me. I always knew I would die young, my heart disease made me a ticking time bomb after all. Which is why my parents put me through so much doctors to extend my lifeline, and they did. But now it seems my lifeline wasn't as long as we thought.

"And the doctors can't help." I said and Isaac shook his head at that. "The doctors won't be able to help you now. They did their best but now it's out of their hands and into my hands at this point." Isaac said running a hand through his hair as I watched him.

"What can you do to save me?" I asked watching him feeling scared. My life went uphill and now it was short. And it was the first time I had ever been afraid to die before. But now I had Isaac and I didn't want to leave him.

"Lore, I promise I will save you, I swear by it, but what I have to do it's a very personal thing. And I wanted to wait for you to be ready to do it, but now I can't wait, I have to do it as soon as possible, but I have 3 weeks to get you ready." Isaac said.

I watched him silently. "We have 3 weeks before the reaping can begin, I can give you 3 weeks to get ready, but once the 3 weeks is up, if you want to live, you have to do it." Isaac said.

"Do what?" I asked watching him as he sent a smile over to me. It was a weak one as he leaned over and hugged me and I let him soaking up his warmth and his familiar scent that filled my nose making me smile at him.

"I have to mark you."

1491. Soon Death's Kiss will be over and my new series will start. I'm both sad and excited. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time happy marshmallows.

 Until next time happy marshmallows