Chapter 66.

(Before you read, I just wanna thank dgantt03 for this idea, I changed it up a little bit but, the idea is mainly theirs!)

Carly's POV

I downed another shot and glared at Nikki. "See? Was that so bad?" He asked, wrapping his arm around me after downing his own. "Yes, I told you putting water in a shot glass wouldn't have the same affect and I was right." I replied. Tommy laughed. "Well, I just didn't want you to feel left out." Nikki said. "I'm the only one sober, I feel left out." I laughed. "Well, it's all for a good cause." He said and kissed my cheek. I shook my head and laughed. "Yeah, I know." I said and drank some of my water. "Why don't you drink some soda?" Mick asked. "She's weird and doesn't like the carbonation in soda." Nikki replied. "What do you mean?" Mick chuckled. "She flattens her soda before drinking it!" Nikki laughed. Tommy and Mick laughed. "It's not that weird, stop laughing!" I pouted.

"Has anyone talked to Vince?" Tommy asked, after taking a sip of his beer. "Nah, not since the incident at our house," Nikki replied. I played with my fingers. "Do you think he's okay?" I asked, looking at the boys. "I'm sure he'll be okay, he just is going through a bad time, I suppose." Mick said.  I frowned. "I hope he's okay, as much as I don't like what he did, I still don't want him to be hurting," I replied. "That's because you're a caring person." Nikki said, rubbing my back. I smiled a little. "I don't know, I just want to make sure everyone is okay, I hate to think he's upset." I said. "Aw, you're a sweetheart, Carly." Tommy said, smiling at me.

"Another shot?" Nikki asked, changing the subject. I imagine he doesn't really care about Vince at the moment, he was really upset about Vince for the rest of day. I didn't think he could get more protective over me, but somehow over night he did. "It's not a shot!" I laughed. "It's a shot of water!" Nikki replied, laughing and taking my water bottle and pouring some water into my shot glass. I rolled my eyes as Nikki lifted up his shot of vodka. "I'm so jealous," I whined. He chuckled and downed his shot and I downed mine after his. "Ain't this fun?" He asked. "No, this is not!" I laughed. Mick and Tommy laughed. "But, look at it this way, at least you'll have a healthy baby." Tommy said, smiling. I smiled and looked over at Nikki. "Yeah, I know I'm complaining a lot, but I don't mind." I said. He kissed me quickly. "What gender are you hoping for?" Mick asked, finishing off his drink.

"Boy." "Girl." Nikki and I said at the same time. I looked over at him again. "You want a boy?" I asked. "You want a girl?" He asked. "Yes, I want a little mini me running around," I replied. "I want a little boy, my little buddy." He said. "I already have a girls name picked out," I said, smiling. "Really? Cause I already have a boys name picked out." He replied. "What did you have in mind?" I asked. "Gunner Nicholas Sixx," he said. "Oh, that's actually really nice." I replied. "Did you think I wouldn't pick a good name?" He laughed. "Not really, no." I said. "Wow!" He laughed again. "Well, what's your idea for a girls name?" He asked. "Penny Lane Sixx," I replied. He smiled. "Aw, that's really pretty." He said. "Thanks, I love The Beatles and I love that song, I think it would be a beautiful name." I replied. "It is." He said and pulled me closer to him in the booth.

"There's a really hot girl at the bar, she's been eyeing me up for a while so, I'm gonna make my move." Tommy said and downed his last shot. "Go get her, Tommy." I said, giggling. He winked at me and got up. "He will literally fuck anyone," Nikki shook his head. "Remember Bullwinkle?" He asked. I laughed. "Yes! I only met her briefly before I moved but, she was a character." I replied. "She was insane! The police would come to the house all the time when she was there!" Nikki exclaimed. I laughed. "I'm not sure what I was more scared of, the police or Bullwinkle." Nikki added on. "Remember when we hid in your closet?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yep, we were clinging onto each other for dear life." He laughed. "She really beat the shit out of Tommy," Mick spoke up. "And destroyed my house!" I exclaimed.