Chapter 49.

Carly's POV

"What are the plans for today?" I asked Nikki as I walked into the living room. He shrugged. "Dunno, we could go out to a bar?" He asked. I shook my head. "You always fuck someone when we go out to a bar," I said. He laughed. "I wouldn't do that! I'm with you, remember?" He said, I shrugged. "Meh, I also don't feel like getting all dressed up for the bar." I replied. "We could just get drunk here?" He asked. "We do that every night," I laughed. He chuckled. "Well, what do you want to do?" He asked. I walked over and sat on his lap. "I want to have some fun with my boyfriend," I said and wrapped my arms around him. He smirked and kissed my cheek. "What kinda fun?" He asked.

I turned his head to face mine and cupped his face. I deeply kissed him and moved closer to him. He ran his hands up my body and up my shirt. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. He brought his hands to underneath my thighs, he stood up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked for a little and then I felt myself drop, I fell onto his bed and looked up at him. "I have a question," he said. "What is it?" I asked, smiling at him. "Can we try something new?" He asked. "Well, what did you have in mind?" I asked. He walked over to his closet and got something out. He walked back over and showed it to me.

"Handcuffs?" I asked. "Yeah, I got them for this and I wanted to see if you'd be down to try." He said. I played with my hands. "I don't know," I said. "Just to try, if you don't like them, they come right off." He said. "Well," I said. "Okay, fine." I said. He smiled. "Good, you'll love it, trust me." He said and leaned down and kissed me again. While he was kissing me, I felt my arms get pushed behind my back, I felt the metal cuffs press against my wrists and I furrowed my eyebrows. "But, I'm still fully clothed," I said as I broke the kiss. "Yeah, I know." He said and stood up straight. "I may be an asshole but, I'm not a dick." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm confused," I said. He lifted me up and tossed me on the bed on my back. "Remember? I said this is war," he said and winked at me and then walked out of the room. My eyes went wide. "Nikki!" I exclaimed and tried sitting up. "Oh, yeah! The boys are coming over soon! Forgot to mention it!" He called from the living room. "Nikki, uncuff me!" I exclaimed and tried sitting up again. I didn't get a response and I whined. "This is cruel!" I called out. I tried sitting up again and this time I did, I scooted off the bed and stood up. I walked out to the living room. "Where are the keys?!" I asked, looking at Nikki.

"What keys?" He asked, turning his attention away from the TV. "Nikki!" I whined. He laughed. "Nah, I said this is war and you didn't seem to take me seriously." He said. "Just day you give up and I win and I'll uncuff you." He said and smiled at me. I scowled and walked back into his room. I walked over to his closet and looked to see for the key. I don't know why I'm looking, it's not like I can get it.

"Hey," I heard Vince say from the living room. Fuck, they're already here. "Nikki, get in here!" I yelled. I heard Nikki laugh and walk in. "The boys are starting to get here, get the keys now!" I whispered. He went into his pocket and pulled out a small ring with two tiny keys on it. "You mean these?" He asked. I tried to reach it with my hands but, was quickly restricted. He laughed. "This is fun," he chuckled. "Nikki, I mean it! I will destroy you!" I whispered. He laughed again. "You're too small to destroy me." He laughed. I groaned.

"Just say the words and you'll be uncuffed," he said. "You can't keep me cuffed forever, you will not win!" I whispered. "Hm, we'll see about that." He said and winked at me. "Nikki!" I whined. He laughed and put the keys back in his pocket. "Guess you have to stay like that then." He said, smirking. "I hate you." I whispered. "Aw, I love you, too. Who says romance is dead?" He said and hugged me. I wriggled away from him. "Nikki. I'm going to get you back, I mean it!" I said. He laughed. "Kinda hard to get me back when you can't even use your hands." He said.

"The rest of the guys should be here soon and I don't want to be a bad host–" "You're always a bad host!" I whispered. He laughed. "I'm going back out, call me when you want to admit I win." He winked at me and walked out. I groaned and sat down on the bed.

After sometime, I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom, I quickly stood up and walked over to the door. "Hey!" I called. Tommy turned his head. "Oh hey, Carly. Been wondering where you were at." He smiled at me. "So, I have a predicament," I said. "What is it?" He asked, walking over to me. I moved my arms from behind my back the best I could. "Uh, how did that happen?" He laughed. "Long story short, Nikki and I are playing pranks on each other and he's getting back at me for something I did and he has the key," I started. "Can you get the key?" I asked. "Me? How?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's in his front left pocket," I said. "That would be weird if I just reached for it." He laughed. "Think of somethin'! I'm not letting him win!" I laughed. "Fine, Fine. I'll think of something." He said. I smiled. "Thank you, you're the best." I said. He gave me a hug and walked out and into the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and sighed, and now we wait.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)

I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend | Nikki SixxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara