Chapter 17. Part 2.

Carly's POV (Smut Warning)

Nikki twirled me around and dipped me, causing me to laugh. He lifted me up again and our faces met, I smiled. "This has been one of the best nights of my life, Nikki." I said. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. The ecstasy is making every sensation more intense and us kissing while on this is making it even more amazing. He broke the kiss. "Do you think Vince is jealous enough?" He asked, smiling at me. I smiled. "No, not yet." I said. He smirked.

"I never want to stop making him jealous," I said. He smiled. "You know? I kinda feel the same way." He said. I felt my face light up. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, really. I haven't had this fun with a person ever in my life, small one." He replied. I smiled and pulled him close to me again, pressing my lips against his again. I don't know what these drugs necessarily do, but every part of my body just wants Nikki. I want him romantically, I want him intimately, I. Want. Him. He chuckled against my lips.

"We should do ecstasy together more often," he said, breaking the kiss, but still remaining close. "I wanna get out of here," I said. He smirked. "Get our of here and do what?" He asked. "You." I said, boldly. He raised his eyebrows. "Me?" He asked. I nodded. "Good, because the feelings mutual." He said, lowly. He grabbed my hands and started to guide us out of the club. "Bye, guys!" We called from behind us.

Somehow, with all the kissing, stopping to basically fuck while he pinned me up against a wall, we made it back to our apartment. We'll probably kick ourselves in the morning for leaving the car, but at this point, I don't give a fuck. I don't even care if someone stole our car. I just want Nikki and I want him now. Nikki fumbled with his keys while I started to kiss and suck on his neck. "You're making this much more difficult than it needs to be," he chuckled. "Hurry," I whined, as I kissed up his neck and to his jawline.

He finally opened the door, he lifted me up and carried me in. He shut the door and pinned me against it, kissing all up my neck and to my lips. "God, as soon as I saw your outfit today, I knew I wanted this to happen." He said, breaking the kiss. I blushed. "I wore this outfit because I wanted you to think that." I replied. He smirked and took my leather jacket off, throwing it to the side.

We started to make our way to his bedroom, articles of clothing trailing behind us, the only things left on me were my fishnets and my under garments. "Enough of this, I want you now, Carly." He said, lowly. He lifted me up and laid me down on the bed, he quickly ripped my tights off of me, I undid my bra and threw it to the side, he used his teeth to drag my thong off. He took his leather pants off, exposing his hard on. "Nothing underneath?" I asked, giggling. He chuckled. "Good, makes this all happen a lot quicker." I said.

He leaned down and kissed me again, I could feel his erection graze against my clit, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout my body. "Nikki," I whimpered, breaking the kiss. "Carly," he smirked. "Stop messing around, I want you." I said, running my hands over his chest and resting them on his shoulders. "Let me get a condom first, we don't want a kid, now do we?" He asked, getting up.

I whined. "Nikki!" I said, sitting up a little. "Patience." He chuckled. "Fuck patience, hurry up!" I said, causing him to laugh. "I'm that good in bed, hm?" He asked, slipping the condom on. "Now's not the time to inflate, your already, huge ego." I replied. He laughed and walked over to me again. He leaned down and kissed up from my stomach, grazing over my breasts, over my collarbones, neck, jawline, all the way up to my lips, kissing me deeply.

"Now, where were we?" He smirked, breaking the kiss. "You're taking too long," I said. I got up and moved so he was laying in bed bed. I got over top of him so I was straddling him, he groaned a little. I put my hand on the shaft of his dick, I slowly moved myself down, as soon as I felt him enter me, I moaned. I started to ride him as I got more comfortable. I moaned as I felt Nikki starting to massage my clit.

"Just like that, baby girl," he groaned. I bit my lower lip, trying to hold back my smile. I leaned down and kissed him aggressively, he matched me as he grabbed onto my hips and started to move them more, quickening the pace. I broke the kiss, gently biting his lower lip as I leaned back.

I felt my muscles starting to twitch, I know this feeling well, my moans are getting shorter as my breaths began to get shaky, my heart seems like it's fluttering as my chest started to get hot. I felt the pressure build up inside of me. I felt my orgasm shake my body, I moaned out and gripped onto Nikki's torso. Nikki's orgasm came soon after mine.

I breathed out and laid down next to him, I looked over at Nikki and he kissed me. "Ready to go again?" He asked, smirking.

(A/N: 👀👀 Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)