Chapter 5.

Carly's POV

His lips pressed against mine, at first I was shocked, but I quickly relaxed into it. Frank just gave me my first kiss, and it's absolutely amazing. He brought his hand up and caressed my cheek. He moved closer to me and wrapped his other arm around my waist as he pulled me closer. I moved my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him, he moved his hand from caressing my face to around my waist. He started to run his hands up my shirt, his fingers grazing my skin as he did, I felt goosebumps appear all over my body. He broke the kiss to lift my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side. "Do you want to do this?" Frank asked. I nodded. "Yes, I do." I said, leaning closer and pressing my lips to his again.

"Carlyyyyyy," I heard Nikki, waking me up from my dream. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Nikki laying across from me, shirtless. "You passed out afterwards," he said, smirking. "Well, I got up early yesterday." I said, sitting up and reaching for my shirt. "Buuull." He said, laughing. "Admit it, I'm really good." He said, standing and walking over to get his boxers. "You're okay," I said, slipping my shirt on over my head. "Just okay?" He asked. "Okay, you're good." I said, quickly. "I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked, leaning on the bed and leaning towards me. "You're good!" I said a little louder. He smirked. "Told you." He said and walked over to get his shirt. He tossed it over to me. "Why're you handing me this?" I asked, picking up the shirt. "Because, that's usually what guys usually do after sex, they give the girl their shirt to wear, put it on." He explained.

"But, I already have a shirt on–" "Just put it on!" He cut me off, laughing. "Fine, Jesus." I huffed and took my shirt off and slipped his much baggier one on. "I'm only 5'2. I could wear this as a dress." I said, laughing and standing up. The shirt goes down a little bit passed my mid thigh. "Well, I am 6'1. What did you expect?" He asked smiling. I shrugged. "Well, we should call Mick today." I said, stretching. "Oh, yeah. Where'd you leave the number?" He asked. I grabbed my jeans from off the floor and grabbed the number from my pocket. He took it from my hands. "Thanks, shorty." He called as he walked out of his bedroom. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes off the floor and walked into my bedroom.

I threw my clothes on the ground and walked over to my closet. I slipped on some panties and black skinny jeans, I walked over to my guitar and sat down on the floor in front of my bed and grabbed my book for writing. I opened up the page I left off on. "Reflecting Light". I picked up my guitar pick and started to strum. "Now that I've worn out, I've worn out the world, I'm on my knees in fascination. Looking through the night, and the moon's never seen me before. But I'm reflecting light." I sang as I strummed along. I carried on with the song, I shut my eyes and let my heart take over. "Give up the ground, under your feet, hold on to nothing for good. Turn and run at the mean dogs, chasing you. Stand-alone and misunderstood." I sang, the song wasn't this far done yet, but it all started to spill out of me.

I finished the song and opened my eyes to see Tommy standing in the doorway. "Oh, hey." I said and grabbed my book and quickly wrote down everything I just did. "Did you write that yourself?" Tommy asked, walking in and sitting down across from me. "Yeah, why?" I asked, finishing writing and putting my pen and book down. "It's amazing, what's the song about?" He asked. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. "Well, it's one of those songs that almost everyone who hears it has a different take on what the songs about, you know?" I asked. Tommy nodded. "But, the meaning behind it for me is it's about this cynical person who's seen and been through it all, and they're redeemed or saved by love. But, not just any love. Love from that one person." I explained.

Tommy smiled. "That's really pretty." He replied. "Is this about Nikki?" He asked. I felt my cheeks turn pink. "No, no." I said, quickly and shaking my head. "Just, um, about nobody in particular." I said, shrugging. "Something that amazing and sweet isn't just about nobody in particular," Tommy replied, laughing. I bit my lower lip. "Do you have some feelings for Nikki?" Tommy asked. I didn't answer right away. Nobody has asked me that seriously before. I've never actually thought about it seriously before. Do I? I can't, he's my best friend. That would ruin everything. But, even if I did, who cares. I can just ignore it till it goes away, Nikki obviously doesn't like me back even if I did like him.

I rubbed my temples as my head started to hurt with all these thoughts flying through my head. "If I said yes, it wouldn't make a difference because he doesn't like me at all like that." I replied. "So, you do?" Tommy asked, tilting his head a little to the side. "It doesn't matter." I said, putting my guitar to the side. "I'm going to do my makeup," I said, changing the subject. I walked out and almost bumped into Nikki. "Oops, sorry." I said, quickly and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)