Chapter 53.

Nikki's POV

The next day, I pulled up to mine and Carly's house. I sighed and got out. I walked up to the house and unlocked the door. I walked in and shut the door. "Carly?" I called out. I tossed my keys on the table and walked in and I heard moaning from her bedroom. My eyes went wide. Who the fuck is here with her? I felt anger course through my body again. I felt my fists clench. I don't like the idea of someone else touching what's mine and that's what she is. Mine.

I quickly walked over to her bedroom door and opened it up. My eyes went wide when Vince, Carly and Tommy all looked back at me. "What the fuck is going on here!?" I yelled. "Isn't it kinda obvious?" She asked, scowling at me. "Both if you, out!" I yelled. They quickly stood up and slipped on their clothes as quickly as possible. "Sorry, Man–" "We can all talk about this another time, but for now, out." I cut Tommy off. He nodded and walked out with Vince. I slammed her door shut. "What the fuck, Nikki!" She exclaimed.

"I should be the one saying that! What the fuck was that?!" I yelled. She slipped her undergarments on and slipped a shirt from the floor on, which happens to be one of my shirts. She really doesn't clean her room very often. "I wanted to have fun!" She exclaimed, standing up. "With my fucking band mates?!" I yelled. "You weren't suppose to find out!" She replied. "That's your fucking excuse!?" I yelled. "Stop yelling at me!" She said, tears filling her eyes. "Don't do stupid shit like this and I won't have to yell at you!" I yelled. She grabbed sweatpants from the floor and slipped them on and then walked past me and out of her room.

"What? You gonna run away again?" I asked, right behind her. "I-I just need to get away from you for a while." She said, not turning to look at me. "You're good at running away, that's the one thing you've always been good at your whole life!" I yelled. "Shut up!" She cried, still not looking at me. "Hell, that might be the only thing you've been good at." I spat. "I SAID ENOUGH!" She screamed and turned to face to me. I've never heard Carly scream before, my eyes went wide.

"All my fucking life, I've always wanted someone to be by my side and love me unconditionally, I have always wanted just ONE person that I could call home because I never had a home growing up," she started, her voice shaking from the crying. "I thought I finally found that person, that first year of us being friends, I thought I found my home, you! You're my home, Nikki!" She cried. "And all I want to do is make you happy and proud to be my friend! But, I fail all the time! No matter what I do, you always treat me like shit!" She cried.

I was speechless. For the first time ever in my life, I was speechless. "I adore you, Nikki! I try my fucking hardest to do anything in my power to make you happy, but it's never enough! And, for the first time in my life, I'm doing things that I wanna do, not what you want me to do and you are treating me like this for it!" She cried, her chest was getting all red and covered in hives. That always happens when she's really worked up and frustrated, it's spreading up her neck. "Carly, take a deep breath," I said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She cried. "Nikki, I've had it!" She cried. "What do you mean you've had it?" I asked. "I'm thinking of moving out!" She said. "What?" I asked. "W-We've always lived together when we were on our own, don't you remember how miserable both of were those two years we were apart?" I asked. "I'm not enough, Nikki. I'm not enough for you and seeing you everyday just reminds me of how I'm not up to your standards." She said, quietly. "Carly, please don't say things like that," I said and took her hands in mine. She looked down at our hands.

"You're the love of my life," I said. She looked up at me again. "You really mean that?" She asked. "Yes! Hell, yes!" I exclaimed. "If only you could see yourself the way I see you, you're absolutely perfect in my eyes." I said. She cracked a small smile. "There's that smile, the one I fell for." I said. Her smiled grew. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Really, Starry Eyes." I replied. "You really have a way with words, Sixx." She said, shaking her head a little. I chuckled. "I have a way with words when I'm talking to some random chick, with you they're all true. All the sweet things I say, they come from my heart." I said.

She smiled again and let go of my hands and wrapped her small arms around me. I smiled and embraced her. "Never think about leaving again, please." I said. She smiled and nodded. "Okay, do you really think we'll live together forever?" She asked, letting go and looking up at me. I nodded. "Till we're both old and wrinkly, that's the plan." She laughed. "I'm fine with that, will you still think I'm pretty when I'm all old and gray?" She giggled. Chucking, I replied. "I'll always think you're drop dead gorgeous."

(A/N: hey! So I have an idea! I'm thinking since December is coming up, I'm going to do a chapter every single day until December 25th when December 1st hits! They'll all be kinda relating to the festive time and I'll end it with a Christmas chapter! Tell me what you think😊But, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)