Chapter 48.

Carly's POV

I grabbed a soda and poured it into one of my water bottles, I shut the lid and started to shake it up. "Hey, Carly-Why're shaking up your soda?" He asked. "I always do this," I replied, still shaking it. "Since when?" He laughed. "Since always! You never realized I did this before?" I asked. "I have never seen you do that in my life." He laughed. "You're so weird," he added on, still laughing. "You have no room to talk! You wear heels and full faces of makeup!" I laughed. He nodded. "Okay, touché." He replied.

I took a sip of my soda. "Ugh, still carbonated." I said and started to shake it again. "You're a strange girl." He laughed. "Here, shake this up. I'm gonna shower." I said and handed him the bottle. "I'm not your servant!" He laughed. I gave him a look and he started shaking the bottle. "Thank you, babe." I said and skipped to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped. I stepped in and let the water soak my hair.

I turned the water off and rung out my hair. I shivered when the cold air hit me. I opened the shower curtain up and turned to get a towel. Where did all of the towels go? I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the door, it was left open. Nikki must've snuck in and grabbed the towels. I walked out, and looked around. "Nikki, if this is your revenge, it's lame!" I called out. I walked into my room. "That isn't my revenge," I heard him say from behind me. "This is." He said. I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows. "What is–" I got cut off when Nikki lifted me up and put me on his shoulder. "Nikki! I'm naked!" I exclaimed. I heard him laugh but, he didn't put me down.

He walked through the house and by the back door. "Nikki, what are you doing?!" I said, trying to cover myself the best I could. Nikki opened up the back door and walked out. "Nikki!" I shrieked. He laughed and stopped, I looked over my shoulder and saw the pool. "Nikki, do not." I said. He lifted me up. "Nikki, I mean it!" I yelled. He threw me into the air. "Nikki–" I was in the middle of screaming when I hit the cold water and felt the chlorine of the water fill my mouth. I swam back up to the surface and coughed. "Nikki!" I exclaimed. He was trying his best to stop laughing.

"Revenge, sweetheart." He said, leaning down and smirking at me. I scowled and swam over to the side of the pool. "Can you at least help me out?" I asked, pouting. He sighed and held his hand out. I took his hand and yanked him in the pool. He fell forward and landed into the water with a splash. I giggled and Nikki resurfaced, hair wet and out of his face. "Oops," I said. "You're gonna get it, this means war, you know what right?" He asked. "Sure, okay." I smirked.

"Just you wait, I'm way better at this game than you are." He said. "Whatever." I giggled. He smirked and pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. I broke the kiss. "You look really good with the hair out of your face," I said. He shook his head. "Nah," he replied. "Yes you do, I can actually see your face, you look really good." I said. He smiled. "Thanks, small one." He said. I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it outside the pool. "Whatcha doing?" He asked. "Join me," I said and winked at him. He chuckled.

I tugged at his sweat pants and he slipped them off along with his boxers. I took them and tossed them outside the pool. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I wrapped my legs around his torso and slipped my tongue into his mouth, but then I got an idea. "Hey," I said and broke the kiss. I got off of him. "Why're you stopping?" He whined. I giggled. "Turn around, I'll give you the okay when you can turn back around," I said and winked at him. He gave me a look. "What are you going to do?" He asked. "Guess you'll just have to wait and see." I said.

He chuckled and turned so his back was facing me. I bit my lower lip to suppress the laughter that was threatening to erupt. I swam over to the ladder of the pool and quickly got out. "Wait," he said and turned back around. "What are you doing?" He asked. I didn't reply, I just grabbed his clothes and ran into the house. I shut and locked the door behind me. "Carly, wait!" I heard him from outside the door. I opened the curtains to the window and saw him getting out of the pool, he covered himself and ran over to the door. He tried opening the door and then looked over at me. "Open the door!" He exclaimed. I laughed and shook my head. "This isn't funny!" He exclaimed again. I laughed more.

"Nope," I said loud enough so he could hear. "Like you said, this means war." I laughed. He groaned. "I'm fucken naked! Open the door!" He exclaimed. "Guess you'll have to go around the front and come in, that door is unlocked." I said, loudly. "I have neighbors!" He exclaimed. "You're going to get it when I get inside, Carly!" He yelled. I laughed and walked away from the window. "Carly, I mean it!" He exclaimed. I laughed and threw his clothes in the laundry room. I walked over and got some clothes from my room and got a towel from Nikki's room since he took them before.

I started to walk to the bathroom when the front door opener. I quickly walked out and saw Nikki run in and slam the door shut. I bit my lower lip and smiled. "Hey," I said. He squinted at me. "Don't hey me! My neighbor was cutting his lawn when he saw me run around the house naked!" He exclaimed. I laughed. "Sucks to be you, I guess." I giggled. "Oh, you have no idea what you've started." He said. "I'll take my chances, because so far I'm winning." I giggled and walked into the bathroom. I shut and locked the door this time.

I turned the shower on again to get the chlorine out of hair. I didn't do that to him for throwing me in the pool, I did that for him sleeping with another girl a few nights ago and it felt amazing. I giggled again and stepped into the shower.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)