Chapter 44.

Carly's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. "Good, you're up." I heard Nikki say. I turned my head and saw Nikki laying next to me and I also realize we're in bed. "What happened?" I asked. "You passed out when you saw blood, you didn't lose a lot." He said. I sighed and pulled the covers over me. "Things are so complicated now." I mumbled. He pulled me close to him and kissed my head. "I'm sorry," he replied. I didn't answer and just shut my eyes again. "Want a joint?" He asked. "Yes, there's some in my room." I said quickly. He chuckled. "I have some–" "Mine Are better." I cut him off. "Oh, really?" He asked. I nodded. "Mhm."

"Wanna find out?" He asked. "Yes, I fricken do." I replied. "Fricken? What are you 10?" He laughed. "Just go get my pot!" I laughed. He laughed and stood up. "But, do you really want me to get it? I'm not sure," he replied. I groaned causing him to laugh. "My head hurts, go get it!" I laughed, sitting up. "I'll go get it if you promise you'll sleep in my room tonight." He said and smiled at me. I smiled. "Okay, I will. Can you get me some pajamas, too?" I asked. "I'm not your servant, you know that, right?" He asked, laughing. "I'll just wear one of your shirts, you're making this difficult," I laughed and stood up. He chuckled and walked out of the room. I walked over to his closet and started to look through his clothes.

I saw his clothes from the Too Fast For Love era and smiled. I settled on a plain black shirt, I took my shirt off and took my bra off and slipped his shirt on. I took my pants off and threw them to the side and walked over to his drawer to find boxers to wear. "Why are you raiding my room?" I heard Nikki laugh from behind me. "I want to wear your boxers!" I laughed. "If you wanted to get in my pants tonight, you always could've asked me." I could hear the smirk on his face. I grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on. "You're impossible, you know that right?" I asked and shut his drawer. "You love me, though." I turned around and he has a huge smile on his face. "Yes, of course I do." I smiled and got on his bed.

"You're bed is comfier than mine." I said and pulled the blankets over me again. "That's why you should always sleep in my bed." He said, smiling at me. He put my joints on the bedside table and took his shirt off. I couldn't help myself from watching him, he's so fucking hot. "See anything you like?" He asked, catching my gaze. I rolled my eyes. "You're just okay." I said, he laughed. "Am I still just okay when I make you scream my name?" He smirked. "Impossible! That's what you are!" I exclaimed, laughing. He laughed and got some sweatpants on and sat next to me. "Also, I never scream your name." I said.

"Bullshit!" He laughed. "You do every time we have sex," he said. I shook my head. "You must be mistaken with some other girl." I said, winking at him. He rolled his eyes. "Out of all the girls I've ever slept with, none of them are as good as you." He said. "Wow, I feel special." I said, sarcastically. He chuckled. "Well, you should. You're a special girl." He said, smiling at me and lighting a joint. I smiled. "Why can't we be together? It won't be much different from what we already do together." I spoke up. He exhaled the smoke and handed the joint to me.

"I just, I'm worried I would break your heart, incase you haven't noticed, I'm not good at commitment." He said. I took a drag from the joint and held it in for a few seconds. "You won't, Nikki." I said and exhaled, handing it over to him. He looked over at me. "You're so perfect in my eyes, I don't want to ruin you." He said. "Why don't we do this," I said. He took a hit from the joint and looked at me. "What?" He asked and blew it in my face. I waved my hand in front of my face and laughed. "I'm not saying let's be official right now, but let's act like boyfriend and girlfriend and see how it is?" I asked as he handed the joint to me.

He thought about it for a second. I took a drag and blew it into his face. He chuckled. "Okay, I like that idea, girlfriend." He said. I laughed. "Don't call me that," I said, handing the joint to him. "Why not, girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled. "Because it's an awkward nickname," I giggled. "But, aren't you my girlfriend, girlfriend?" He asked, smiling at me. "Nikki, stop." I laughed. "Whatever you say, girlfriend." He said and took a drag of the joint. I rolled my eyes. "You're still going to be impossible even as my boyfriend?" I asked. He exhaled the smoke and handed the joint to me. "Yes I am, girlfriend." "Oh my god!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"How is this going for you so far, girlfriend?" He asked. I laughed and took a hit and handed it to him. I exhaled the smoke and rested my head on his shoulder. "Absolutely perfect." I smiled.

(A/N: Hm, how do you think this'll go?😉Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome! Okay bye👻)

I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend | Nikki SixxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara