Nate rolled to the side of Jayla, she put her head on his chest and he pulled her tight to him, and they cuddled for a while. 

Nate got up and took a shower, Jayla joined him, and they made love in the shower.

 Jayla wrapped herself in a towel and laid on the bed, Nate walked in and laid beside her, they cuddled all night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jayla was awake before Nate and got up and put a shirt on, she went out to the kitchen and made coffee for Nate and got a green tea for herself, Nate walks out with a towel around his waist, Jayla hands him his coffee, he takes a sip and puts it on the table, he sits down and could see Jayla had no panties on, he pulls her close to him, Jayla puts her cup on the table and puts one leg either side of his thighs, he kisses her tenderly and sucks her tits, and played with her nipples with his tongue. 

She starts to moan, he lifts her by her hips and releases his hard cock, she guides his cock into her slit and she starts riding him, Nate was feeling his balls tighten and moved her hips faster, he pushed so deep, Jayla let out a passionate moan, and Nate's balls tensed as he came inside Jayla.

 Jayla was going to get off, but Nate held her in place and kissed her so sweetly and gentle, he stood up and Jayla wrapped herself around him, he went to the bedroom and made love to her again, they had a shower and got their workout clothes on and went to the gym.

Nate looked at Jayla and they started to spar with each other, Jayla, swept Nate off his feet and sat on top off him then he would flip her onto her back and pinned her down, 

"Nate, I think you're enjoying this too much?". 

He kisses her, 

"Jayla, you could be right, but I should be doing some work". 

"Well we had better finish our workout, so you can do some work". 

They took their stances and start again, after they work out for a couple of hours they went back to the penthouse and had a shower and made love in the shower, got dressed. 

Nate open his laptop and started work, Jayla made him coffee and got a green tea, she gave Nate his coffee and went and sat on the sofa with her tea, she looked at Nate and he was looking at her, she smiled, 

"What time tonight?". 

"I would like to take you out for dinner?". 

Jayla puts her tea on the table and looks at Nate, 

"Okay, soldier boy". 

Nate stands up and pounces on her like a crazed animal and starts kissing her and tickling her. 

Jayla cups his cheeks and looks deep into his eyes and says, 

"I love you Nate". 

Nate kisses her and says, 

"I love you too, there I said it". they both laugh and have a passionate kiss.

Nate had finally finished his work and was getting ready to take Jayla out for a meal. 

Jayla was stood in the lounge waiting and when Nate walked out from his room, he looked at Jayla and was lost for words, she looked so beautiful he says, 

"Should we just skip the meal and have desert, because you look very beautiful. Oh, you need this". 

Nate handed Jayla her wedding ring, she extended her hand and Nate slid it on her finger, 

"Please don't take it off again?". 

"So, does this mean.....", 

Nate interrupts her and says,