She saw Nate at his laptop and sorting through papers, she gets a green tea and sits on the sofa with her knees up to her chest, she had her phone in her hand, she rang her dads' phone and started to cry when she heard his voice, she put her tea on the table and cuddled her legs. 

She looked at Nate and felt angry, but she remembered she was divorced, she smiled to herself. 

There was a knock at the door and Nate went and answered it, and Saydee walks in.

 Jayla stood up and picked her cup up and walked to the kitchen, she rinsed her cup and put it on the side.

 She looked at Nate, he was talking to Saydee and they started to sort papers out, Jayla walked to her room and closed the door, she lay on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Jayla jumped when there was a knock at the door, she fell asleep and wasn't ready, 

"Jayla are you ready?".

 "No, fuck off". 

Nate opens the door and sees Jayla laid on the bed, he walks over to her, Jayla rests on her elbows and looks at him with anger,

 "Why don't you take Saydee, you two are well fucking suited together". 

Nate folds his arms, it took all his will power to stop him from fucking her brains out, he was so aroused with her, he felt heat exploding all over his body and surges of electricity, she felt like a magnet dragging him closer every time she got angry. 

"Could you please get ready, we only got fifteen minutes". 

Nate turned and walked back out the door, he closed it and lent on it, he took a deep breath and walked to the lounge to wait for Jayla.

Jayla took her time getting ready, just to piss Nate off. 

Nate knocked on the door again, 

"Jayla, you got two minutes". 

Jayla opened the door and walked out, Nate stared at her, because the dress she was wearing was very tight and above her knees, it was totally backless with thin straps and it was cut so tight to her breast that it showed how big and firm her breast were. 

Nate couldn't take his eyes off her, he looked at her toned legs and the killer heels she had on, she looked amazingly beautiful. 

She didn't say a word to Nate and picked up her clutch bag and walked to the elevator. 

All the way down the elevator she didn't say a word or look at him. 

Nate was still mesmerized by the way Jayla looked. 

They reached the room and Nate offers his arm, but Jayla just opened the door and walked in, Nate pulled a chair out Jayla sat down and started to talk to Patsy. 

Nate kissed Jayla on the cheek, but she didn't even look at him.

"Everything alright honey?". Patsy asks Jayla. 

"Yes, just pissed at Nate, but I'm fine. So, what did you do today?".

 "I did some more shopping and went to lunch with Katie. We saw Nate and Saydee, very cosy together". 

"Yes, I know I seen them, walk past a cafe I was sat in".

 Jayla orders a whiskey, Nate looks at her, but she still didn't look at him. 

"Patsy, I see Charles is late again?".

 "He always is, and Dustin is late too". 

The waiter hands Jayla her drink, she downs it and hands it back to him, and asks for another.