Chapter 54- Reunited Hearts in Toronto

Start from the beginning

"I will stay beside you for sure. Look what you are wearing. I'm sure evrybody wants a piece of you and I am not one to share. You absolutely look so sexy in that mesh shirt. I want to undress you." Ashley whispered making me blush hard.

"So this morning we will just walk the red carpet and do some interviews. In the afternoon we watch the movie and we will party at night,  right?" I asked Ashley as we simply enjoy this quiet time.

"Yes baby,  that's basically it but you have to change for the afternoon, Okay?" She asked me and I simply nodded and kissed her head.

We arrived at the venue and the fans were frantic to see us. After all this is our first appearance together after our kissing scene in Heathrow.

"Baby, I'll go first okay? I want to clear the path for my queen

"Baby, I'll go first okay? I want to clear the path for my queen." Ashley said chuckling but I can see that she was serious about it.

"Lead the way my Empress." I said and she walked out first.  The blinding flashes hindered her line of vision and she bowed her head a little.

Inside the event,  our friends are already there. Series of interviews,  photoshoot and autograph signing was done. I was goofing around everyone but my eyes are fixed on Ashley and how those dirty old gezzers keeps on eyeing my girl by her chest.

I approach my baby and keep her near me except for times that I was ambushed for an interview.

"Baby?" I whispered on her ear.

"Yes? Are you okay,  babe?" She asked me concern etched on her face.

"I am fine but I want to grab lunch with you. I saw that there was a nearby restaurant. Let's try it there while we are here in Toronto." I said when she totally faced me.

"Hmm. Okay. Let's bring our staff too. They must be famished as well." Ashley said smiling at me.

"Let me ask Alex if we are done here, Love, we can then go and have a lunch date." I said winking at her.

I went to Alex and he had given us the go signal to go. Since it is a nearby restaurant we wlaked to that place. When we were at the resto there are still people dining so we just kept a low profile and thank god no one approach us. Ash and I ate in peace and we left after we're done.

We were walking at the alleys whwn several paparazzi took our pictures but for the first time. Ashley did not mind it.

She was busy texting on her phone and it turns out she was reading an article about us. She showed it to me and she giggled. Another messhge came in and it was from Tyler as I saw the name but she kept her phone, teasing me but later on, she did show it to me. We were just walking side by side but everyone around us can feel the love that we have for each other. I am truly amazed by this feeling. And I know TIFF 2018 has still lots to offer and I am going to spend it all with Ashley.