Chapter 21: Homecoming Begins

Today is the big for the dance in Sierra High school. Skyla and Aqua were getting ready for the dance, even Aqua didn't want to got, but she have to go because she promise her sister to go to the dance.

Aqua: *sighs* I can't believe that I'm going to this stupid dance.

Skyla: Stop complaining Diana. You should at least be happy about this day, besides we're doing this for Victoria.

Aqua: Whatever. I'm going to be in a dance with mortals, this better be worth it.

Skyla rolled her eyes when her sister keeps complaining about homecoming. Skyla sits on her bed, waiting patiently until Dylan and Cole arrives.

Dylan: *arrives and knocks on Skyla's door*

Skyla: I'm coming.

When Skyla opens the door, she saw Dylan and Cole standing in front of her with their tuxedos. Dylan was wearing a nice black tuxedo. Cole on the other hand, he also is wearing a black tuxedo with a hint of purple.

Skyla: You guys look nice.

Dylan: *kisses Skyla's cheek and looks at Skyla's dress* You look very beautiful.

Skyla: Really?

Dylan: Yeah.

Skyla: *blushes* Thank you.

Aqua: *walk to them* Can we go now so we could get over it.

Skyla: Yeah, let's go.

Aqua: *about to walk out the door, but looks at Cole* I like the tuxedo, Cole.

Cole: Thank you. I love your dress.

Aqua: *smiles* Thanks.

Cole: *smiles back at her*

Aqua: We should get going. The others are probably waiting for us.

Skyla: Yeah.

Dylan: *opens the door*

Cole: Ladies.

Skyla: Thank you *walks out the room*

Aqua: *walks out the room*

Skyla, Dylan, Aqua, and Cole left the dorms to the gymnasium where the Homecoming is held for tonight. Once they got there, they spotted their friend waiting for them.

Victoria: Hey twins!

Skyla: Hey Victoria.

Aqua: Hey.

Mirina: *looks at the twin's dresses* Wow look at you two twins, you're rocking your dresses.

Skyla: *smiles* Thanks Mirina.

Aqua: Thank you.

Skyla: You guys look nice as well.

Kendall: Thanks.

Axel: It was kinda annoying when we have to search the perfect tuxedo.

Mirina: *whispers to Skyla* To be honest, only Dylan and Cole find the perfect tux for them. The other boys were having a hard time.

Skyla: I see.

Victoria: Well come on guys. The dance is about to start in two minutes. Let's go inside.

Everyone: Right.

Skyla and the gang went inside the gymnasium and that's when their night is about to get interesting.