Chapter 29: Operation Skyla and Dylan

Next morning..........

Skyla: *wakes up, yawns, and looks at Dylan*

Dylan: Zzzzzz

Skyla: *smile* (He's still here.)

Aqua: *enters the room and lays down on her bed*

Skyla: Morning sis.

Aqua: Morning. *yawns and closes her eyes*

Skyla: *giggles*

Aqua: *falls asleep*

Skyla: *lays her head back on Dylan's chest*

Dylan: *pulls Skyla closer to him and wraps his arms around her tightly* Zzzzz.

Skyla: *smile and closes her eyes*

Hours later.....................

Skyla: *wakes up again and notice Dylan wasn't by her side and sees a note, then reads it*

Hey Sky,

I didn't want to wake you up, so I tried to be quiet. Anyways later on I wanted to hang out with you later on the day. Meet me at the bridge at 7:00 pm. See you there babe. - Dylan.

Skyla: *smiles and checks the time*

The time says 6:35pm.............

Skyla: *gets up and gets ready for her date*

Meanwhile with Dylan................

Dylan: *talking to his mother on the phone* Yeah mom. I know, I'm doing good at school and all that. *chuckles* You're always checking on me. *listens* I know. Hey mom, can you come and get me real quick. I need to get something from the house. *listens* Ok mom, I'll wait outside. Bye mom. *hangs up*

Cole: Your mom is coming to get you again?

Dylan: Yeah. I have to get something really quick. I should be back in an hour.

Cole: *nods*

Dylan: Well, I'll see you later. *charges his cell phone* If you see Sky, tell her I left. She's still sleeping.

Cole: Alright. See ya.

Dylan: *nods and leaves*

Cole: *lays down*

Knocking on the door...........

Cole: Come in.

Aqua: *opens the door* Hey Cole *smiles*

Cole: *smile* Hey Aqua. What's up?

Aqua: *sits on his bed* I'm bored. Skyla is leaving me again.

Cole: Why?

Aqua: Skyla is going to meet Dylan at the bridge.

Cole: !!! What? That's not right. Dylan was here about five minutes ago. He's going to his house for awhile.

Aqua: That's weird. Dylan left a note for her to meet him.

Cole: *silent*

Aqua: *silent*

Cole and Aqua both got up and leaves the room quickly. Cole heads outside to find Dylan, while Aqua heads back to her room and tries to stop her sister.

Meanwhile with Skyla.............

Skyla: *arrives at the bridge about five minutes before 7:00pm and waits for Dylan, while watches the sunset* (This is so nice. I wonder what's the special occasion for Dylan to meet me here) *smile*