Chapter 24: Madison's determination & anger

Madison: *gets angry* I can't believe it! That bitch took my tiara and my man!

Rachel: *rubs her back* It's ok Madison.

Madison: *gets more anger* It's not OK!

Rachel: *gets a little scared*

Madison: If that redhead thinks that she will take everything for me, she has another thing coming!

Missy: (Madison is really serious about this)

Madison: (I need something to break her. I need to kill Skyla's spirit)

Meanwhile with Skyla...................

Skyla: *sleeping*

Aqua: *wakes up and jumps on Skyla's bed* Wake up! Wake up! Wake up Skylie!

Skyla: *groans and opens one eye* Aqua shut up. I'm still sleeping.

Aqua: Get up Skyla. It's a beautiful day.

Skyla: *yawns and goes back sleeping*

Aqua: *sighs and gets off Skyla's bed* You're no fun sis. *crosses her arms and pouts*

Skyla: Zzzzz

Knocks on the door

Aqua: Come in

Dylan and Victoria: *opens the door*

Aqua: Morning Victoria and Dylan.

Victoria: Morning Gothic princess

Dylan: Morning Aqua.

Skyla: Zzzzz

Dylan: *chuckles*

Victoria: Aww.... My Skylaberry is still sleeping.

Aqua: Yeah. She won't wake up.

Victoria: *smiles and giggles* Of course. She must be tired for becoming Homecoming Queen.

Skyla: Zzzzz *snores*

Dylan: *walks to her bed and kisses forehead*

Skyla: Zzzzz

Victoria: We should let her sleep some more.

Dylan: *nods*

Aqua: What should we do?

Victoria: Well I have to work with Camille at the bakery. So see ya later. *leaves*

Aqua: *looks at Dylan* What should we do Dylan?

Dylan: *thinks* Hmm.......
*snaps his fingers* I've got it. Let's go.

Aqua: Ok.

Meanwhile with Missy.............

Missy: *sees Aqua and Dylan leaves Skyla and Aqua's room and wents inside the room*

Skyla: Zzzzz

Missy: *looks around her room*

Skyla: *snores*

Missy: *looks around quietly and goes in her closet*

Skyla: *begin to move*

Missy: *stops*

Skyla: *moves to her right side and keeps sleeping*

Missy: *talks quietly* Phew *keeps looking around until she founds a picture of Skyla and another boy in one of Skyla's jackets*

Skyla: Zzzzz

Missy looks at the picture and flips the picture around, then sees writing on the back.

Missy: *reads it quietly* Sky x Jay. So this must he Skyla's ex boyfriend. He's kinda cute. I wonder why he would cheat on her? Why do I care? *comes up with an idea* That's it. *leaves the room*

Meanwhile with Madison...............

Madison: *writing Skyla's name over and over on a piece of paper and writing mean things about her*

Rachel: *bites her thumb* (Come on Missy)

Missy: *arrives* I'm back.

Rachael: (Thank god)

Missy: Maddy. I have a surprise for you. *holds up a picture*

Madison: *looks at picture* It's just a stupid picture.

Missy: Yes, but this picture is Skyla and her ex boyfriend.

Madison: *gets up and looks at the picture*

Missy: Turn the picture around.

Madison: *turns the picture around* Sky x Jay. Who the hell is Jay.

Rachael: *thinks and snaps her fingers* Jay. Jason Santiago. He was popular guy in our middle school in seventh grade until he transfers to a different middle school.

Missy: Oh yeah. I remember him. He was part of our middle school's basketball team.

Madison: Yeah. I also invited him to my 13 birthday party. So since Jason was Skyla's ex boyfriend, *evil smirk* That means we can break Skyla's emotions and she'll be useless.

Missy: I was thinking we could call Jason and ask him to come here in Sierra High to see Skyla. Skyla will freak out and we could finally put her down. Then it will be your chance to take Dylan from her.

Madison: I like that idea. Rachael. Missy. Call former or best friends of Jason and let's see where he's located.

Rachael and Missy: Right.

Madison: *evil smirks* (Time to crush Skyla once and for all)
............................................................

Victoria: *gasp* I can't believe that bitch.

Mirina: *arrives* I know. She went too far.

Victoria: *looks at Mirina* Mirina? Where the hell have you been?

Mirina: Enjoying life. We need to figure out of a plan for the next chapter to stop Madison's evil plan

Victoria: *nods* Right. Kendall! It's your cue!

Kendall: *arrives* Hey everyone Kendall Oliver here. Thank you for reading this chapter. SkylaberryUzumaki has done a lot of work in this chapter. Madison "supposely has a plan" to get rid of Skyla. Yeah right. Anyways stay tune for the next chapter. Will Madison succeed in her plans? Will Skyla ex boyfriend be part of this plan? Is going to change the relationship of Skyla and Dylan. Stay tune on next time of A Crazy Life of High Sierra. *chuckles* Kenny out.