Chapter 10: The first date

On a nice Tuesday evening, Skyla and the gang just came out of P.E. and start heading to the cafeteria for lunch.

Axel: *groans* Man. I'm so hungry.

Kendall: Me too.

Aqua: Me three! *giggles*

Victoria: Man you guys have so much energy.

Skyla: Yeah, especially Aqua.

Aqua: You know it.

Kendall: Hey, we should do something after school since we get out early.

Axel: That's a good idea Kenny.

Mirina: Yeah. A really good idea.

Kendall: Everyone meet me at my room at 8:00 p.m.

The gang agrees with the idea, but Skyla and Dylan didn't say a word.

Skyla: I can't go.

Axel: *looks at her* What?!

Victoria: Why?

Skyla: Dylan and I are going to the library to focus on our project.

Dylan: *agrees with her* Yeah.

Axel: Lame!

Mirina: *hits Axel's head*

Axel: Ow!

Mirina: That's what you get.

Dylan: Sorry guys, but we have to skip this one.

Skyla: Sorry.

Kendall: It's ok.

Camille: Yeah, we understand.

Kendall: Well, see you guys later. *leaves*

Axel: See you later Kenny. Come on Mirina.

Axel and Mirina wave their friends goodbye and head to their location. Danny and Camille went to the computer lab to find some research about their project. Victoria, Aqua, and Cole went to the bakery to see if there any jobs shifts open for the moment.

Dylan: It's just us now.

Skyla: Yeah. I can't wait for tonight.

Dylan: *kiss Skyla's cheek* I'll see you tonight.

Skyla: Ok.

Skyla and Dylan went to their separate ways to get ready for tonight. At 7:00 pm, Skyla was just finishing getting ready for her date. Skyla was really excited and nervous about tonight, but she wanted the night to go well. Skyla waited for Dylan, until she heard somebody knocking on her door.

Skyla: Coming. *opens the door*

Dylan: Hey.

Skyla: Hey.

Dylan: *looks at Skyla and blushes*

Skyla: *looks at him* Are you ok Dylan?

Dylan: *snaps out of it and looks at her* Huh? Yeah I'm ok. It's just that I really like your outfit.

Skyla: *blushes* Thank you Dylan.

Dylan: Are you ready to go?

Skyla: Yeah. *grabs her bag* Let's go.

Dylan: *opens the door*

Skyla: Thank you.

Dylan closes Skyla's door and head to their date. Meanwhile, the gang finally to Kendall's room to see what he has in store for them.

Axel: Ok Kenny. Where are we going?

Kendall: We're going to this new carnival that they just open today and I got ten tickets.

Mirina: How did you get these tickets?

Kendall: One of my uncles works there and he gave it to me for free.

Victoria: That's cool.

Kendall: Yeah. I'm saving the two tickets since Skyla and Dylan aren't going with us.

Axel: Yeah. They're taking this studying too far. They should be together.

Kendall: Well, that's ok. I totally understand, they should get along. Alright, enough of that, let's go to the carnival.

All: Ok.

The gang left their dorms and High Sierra to go have an awesome time at the carnival.