Chapter 31: Madison's Journal and Truth

Cole: *knocks on the door*

Aqua: Password mortals!

Cole: Eat your heart and die.

Aqua: Come in my Immortal brother.

Cole: *opens the door*

Camille: *walks in with the journal* We found something.

Aqua: Awesome.

Camille: *gives Aqua the journal*

Aqua: *takes the journal, opens it and reads it*

When Aqua reads the journal and goes through the pages, it shows the two category lists. A friends list and enemies list. Both lists shares photos of the person and a comment next to it.

Aqua: Wow, she has more enemies than friends. She has a sad heartless life. No wonder nobody likes her soul. Her soul must be dark and twisted.

Cole: Probably. Nobody likes Madison when she was in my old middle school. Some students like her, but the rest couldn't stand her or her attitude.

Aqua: Like I said, sad and heartless life.

Camille: Do you think Jason is in that Journal?

Aqua: *checks the journal, flips through the pages and finds his name* Yup. Jason Santiago. "Known as my best guy friend in the world. #Jayisthebest The most trustworthy friend. #24" Number 24? That was Jason's number from my middle school's football team.

Cole: Really?

Aqua: Yeah. Let's see. *flips two more pages and sees a picture of Jason, then points at the picture* Look. #24 on his football jersey.

Cole and Camile: *looks at the picture*

Camille: You're right.

Cole: This doesn't makes sense. Why does Madison have a deep connection with Skyla's ex?

Aqua: *flips through a page and starts reading*

March 17- "Jason has a secret girlfriend or something, but he wouldn't tell me who she really is. He wouldn't give me a clue or anything. Well that's what happens when your best friend is a guy. He'll tell me eventually because I'm the only he could trust."

Camille: So Jason and Madison were close.

Cole: *nods*

Aqua: *keeps reading and shocked when she read this* Oh my god.

Cole: What is it?

Aqua *gives the journal to Cole*

Cole: *takes the journal and reads it*

May 21- I'm finally going to see Jason again. It's been seven days since he kissed me. I've always like him, but I knew he had a girlfriend who is from a different school, but it doesn't matter. I love Jason Santiago #Mrs.Santiago

Camille: Oh my god. So the girl that Jason kissed was Madison.

Cole: Now that's a shocked.

Aqua: I can't believe it. *clutches her fists and gets angry* She's the one who started all this. She was part of it all. She has no soul.

Cole: *closes the journal*

Camille: Should we tell Skyla about this?

Cole: No. I'm afraid if Skyla finds out, then she'll get furious. Jason was Skyla's first love, but Jason screw it up. Skyla hates Jason for what he had done. Showing Skyla this journal will take her hatred to the next level. So it's best to keep it a secret.

Camille: I understand.

Cole: We'll sneak this journal back when Madison and her friends leaves the room.

Camile and Aqua: *nods*

Aqua: This is our little secret.

Camille: Ok.

Cole: *nods*

Camille: I'm going to check up on Mirina and Victoria.

Aqua: Ok. Tell them we got much info they wanted to hear.

Camille: Ok. *grabs her bag and leaves the room*

Aqua: *lays down on the bed* Man this is a fuck up reality.

Cole: *nods*

Aqua: *sighs* Sometimes I believe certain humans are full of lies with no soul. I believe Madison is one of them.

Cole: *chuckles quietly* Yeah.

Aqua: Hey Cole.

Cole: Yeah Aqua?

Aqua: Do you want to go to the woods?

Cole: Sure. Whatever.

Aqua: *giggles* Yeah. Whatever.

Both Cole and Aqua leaves the room and heads to the woods where they could connect with the darkness and mythical wonders.