Chapter 33: Nightmare missing

Aqua: *taking to her father on the phone* Yes dad, I understand. It's my responsibility to take care of her. *paused* Yes I want to keep her dad. *paused and smiles happily* Thank you so much! *paused* Ok see you in an hour. Bye dad. *hangs up*

Skyla: What did he say?

Aqua: He said I could keep Nightmare. He's going to be here in a hour to pick her up.

Skyla: That's good to hear. Once our shift finish, we're going to gather all Nightmare's stuff, take her out of Cole's room and wait until dad gets here.

Aqua: *nods* Right.

Skyla: Alright. Let's finish our shift.

Aqua: Okay.

The twin comes out of the employees staff room and continues to do their work at the bakery. About 30 minutes later, Skyla and Aqua's shift ended and both of the twins heads to the dorm buildings to pick up Nightmare from Cole's room.

Skyla and Aqua: *arrives in front of the boys dorms building*

Skyla: I'm going to pack all of Nightmare's things. You'll go to Cole's room and get Nightmare.

Aqua: *nods*

Skyla: *leaves and heads to the Girls dorms building*

Aqua: *heads inside the Boys dorm building and stops in front of Cole's door, then knocks on the door*

Cole: *walks up to the door and opens it, then sees Aqua*

Aqua: *smiles* Hey Cole, I'm here to pick up Nightmare.

Cole: *yawns and nods, then signals her to come inside*

Aqua: *walks inside and looks around* Where's my Nightmare?

Cole: *points to the closet*

Aqua walks to Cole's closet and notice that the door was a little open. When she opens the closet she didn't see Nightmare nowhere in the closet.

Aqua: !!!!

Cole: *looks at Aqua*

Aqua: *freaks out* Cole. Nightmare is not in the closet!

Cole: ?!?!!

Aqua begins to search for Nightmare all over the room, but she couldn't find her. Then Aqua runs out the room leaving Cole in the his room looking messy.

Cole: *sighs*

Meanwhile with Skyla............

Skyla: *pulling on her black shorts with her black and red zip up strapless bra, her black vest, her black and red long converse sneakers, her black bow on her hair and puts on her Jack skeleton necklace around her neck*

Aqua: *bust through the door when entering the room*

Skyla: *looks at Aqua* Hey sis.

Aqua: SKYLA! NIGHTMARE IS MISSING!

Skyla: WHAT!!!

Aqua: She's not in Cole and Dylan's room. I've search every inch in that room. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO! *tears form in her eyes* My little Nightmare is out there in the creul world. Bad things will happen to my poor little Nightmare.

Skyla: Calm down Aqua. I'm sure we'll find her. We'll have our friends help you find Nightmare before she's spotted on campus. Okay?

Aqua: *nods and wipes her tears in her eyes* 

Skyla: I'm going to leave. I'm going to figure this out before our father comes to Sierra High. Your mission is to find Nightmare.

Aqua: *nods* Right.