Chapter 30: Investigation in Madison's room

On a Monday evening, Aqua and Victoria headed to the bakery to start their shift. Once Aqua and Victoria make it to the bakery, Aqua grabbed Victoria's hand and they headed to the closet.

Victoria: Um Aqua, why are we in a closet.

Aqua: I needed to talk to you about the situation of Skyla and Jason.

Victoria: Ok, I'm listening.

Aqua: I think Madison has something to do with it.

Victoria: What makes you think that?

Aqua: Nobody knows Jason being in a relationship with my sister except for me, Summer, Taylor and Derek. So basically the squad knows about this.

Victoria: So you think Madison has a connection with Jason?

Aqua: *nods* Think about it. Madison likes Dylan correct?

Victoria: Correct. She has a mega crush on him.

Aqua: Ok. If Madison wants to get to Dylan, she has to find a way to move Skyla out of the equation. So, Jason appears in the equation which will distract Skyla by bringing bad memories to her. Which brings Skyla's depression and anger. Once Skyla is in that depression, then Madison will sneak her way into Dylan's heart and mind, then Madison would removed Skyla and get the grand prize which is Dylan.

Victoria: Well, the way you've explained it that totally makes sense. My question is how does Madison know Jason in the first place?

Aqua: That's we're going to find out. I'll explain the details after our shift.

Victoria: *nods* Ok.

Aqua and Victoria got out of the closet and starts their shift for the day. After their shift at the bakery, Aqua and Victoria called the squad except Skyla and Dylan, since they didn't know that Madison tried to break them up. Reason 1, Skyla will get really angry, confront Madison and possibly have a fight with her also gets in trouble which Victoria wants to prevent that since she really cares about her best friend. Reason 2, Telling Dylan the situation will probably end up telling Skyla and it will go back to reason 1 to not to tell them by Aqua's logic.

Kendall: So Madison called Jason to come here just to distract Skyla?

Aqua: *nods* The question is why did she call Jason and how does she know him?

Victoria: So we're going to investigate.

Kendall and Axel: Cool, we're in.

Aqua: Alright. Anyone else?

Mirina: I'm in.

Camille: Me too.

Cole: I'll be part of this as well.

Danny: Same here.

Aqua: Great.

Aqua begins to go over the plan of what the gang needs to do. It was plain and simple. The main target is Madison to make sure she doesn't go to her room, but Madison's BFFs will also go to her room. So they needed to get them out of the way.

So step number 1: Get rid of Missy and Rachel. Mirina and Victoria walked through the hallways to find Missy and Rachel. Once they find them, they'll pick a fight with them and get sent to the counselor's office.

Mirina and Victoria: *walking*

Missy: *opens her locker and puts her books inside*

Rachel: *puts some lipstick on while looking into a mirror*

Missy: *closes her locker and sees both Mirina and Victoria* Well, look who it is? Cowgirl and Miss DJ themselves.

Victoria: *looks at Missy* Well if isn't "Miss I want to be perfect like Madison" Missy Adams.