Chapter 40: Time to pack and head home

One morning, Skyla and her twin sister Aqua was packing their bags since today was the day that all of the students go back home for the summer.

Skyla: *packs her clothes and other items in her duffle bag and other luggage*

Aqua: *sighs happily* Finally, today is the day we go back home. *sighs* Also today we back home and that little brat of our brother. I wish I could live here for a little longer.

Skyla: I know you don't want to leave Diana, but we have to go home. Despite our little brother will planned a trick on us when get back, but at least we can be prepared for anything.

Aqua: Yeah. I guess. At least I can see my Nightmare again. She probably misses her mommy.

Skyla: Yeah. Now you could be with your kitten as much as you like.

Aqua: *smile and nods*

Skyla: *finished packing*

Aqua: *also finished packing*

Skyla: Are you ready sis?

Aqua: Yup.

Skyla: *puts the strap of her duffle bag over her shoulder and grabs her other luggage* Let's go.

Aqua: *nods*

The twins leaves their room and heads outside at the front entrance so they could wait for their parents.

Aqua: *listens to music*

Skyla: *waiting*

Dylan, Victoria and Cole: *arrives*

Skyla: *sees them* Hey. Where are the others?

Victoria: They left early.

Skyla: I see.

Victoria: *stands between the twins* You girls waiting for your parents too?

Skyla: Yeah. Who are you waiting for Victoria?

Victoria: My brother Dean. Who knows when he's going to come. He attends to be sometime.

Skyla: *giggles* Classic Dean.

Victoria: *nods*

Dean: *pulls up and honks his horn*

Victoria: Hey bro.

Dean: Hey sis. We have to pick up dad, so come on.

Victoria: Okay.

Skyla: *hugs her* Bye Bananaboo.

Victoria: *smiles* Bye Skylaberry. *hugs Aqua* See you later Gothic princess.

Aqua: *hugs her back* See you later Victoria.

Victoria: Bye Dylan. Bye Cole.

Dylan and Cole: Later.

Victoria: *heads to the car and gets in*

Dean: *starts the car and drives off*

Skyla: *smile*

Mrs. Ryan: *pulls up*

Cole: Well, there's my mom. Time for me to go.

Dylan: *pats his back* See you later buddy. I hope you a great summer.

Cole: *nods*

Skyla: *hugs him* Goodbye Cole. Have a great summer.

Cole: *hugs her back* Goodbye Sky.

Aqua: *walks up to Cole*

Cole: *looks at Aqua*

Aqua: *hugs him tightly* Goodbye Cole. I'll miss you.

Cole: *hugs her back and smile* I'll miss you too Aqua. *grabs his duffle bag, heads to the car and gets in*

Mrs. Ryan: *drives off*

Skyla, Aqua and Dylan: *stands*

Aqua: *continues to listen to music*

Skyla: *holds Dylan's hand*

Dylan: *smile*

Skyla: *smile*

Mr. Martin: *pulls up*

Dylan: Well, it's time for me to go.

Skyla: I'll miss you. During the break.

Dylan: *smile* I'll miss you too. Don't worry, I'll text you and call you to check up on you during the summer.

Skyla: *smile and nods* Okay.

Dylan: *wraps his arms around her waist and gives her a sweet gentle kiss*

Skyla: *kisses him back*

Aqua: *smile* (I'm so happy for Skyla. She found someone to make her happy)

Dylan: *stops kissing Skyla and hugs her* I love you Sky.

Skyla: *hugs him back* I love you too Dylan.

Dylan: *brofist Aqua* See ya later Aqua.

Aqua: See ya later dude.

Dylan: *heads to his mother's car and gets in*

Mrs. Martin: *smile and drives off*

Skyla: *smiles and sighs*

Aqua: *puts her hand on her shoulder*

Skyla: You know what Diana.

Aqua: *looks at Skyla*

Skyla: I feel like that I have people around me who cares so much and it all started here. At this very boarding school.

Aqua: *nods* Sometimes, the only way to get rid of a rough past and get rid of pain in people's hearts is to find people who sticks by you. The world is cruel sometimes, but there's always people waiting for you so they could help.

Skyla: *nods* Thanks sis. For being with me.

Aqua: *holds her hand* I'll always be here for you.

Skyla: *smile*

Mrs. Rayne: *pulls up and honks*

Skyla and Aqua: *waves*

Skyla: Let's go home.

Aqua: *smiles* Aye sis.

So the twins heads to the car, puts their luggage in the trunk, gets in the car and heads back home to enjoy their summer.