Chapter 15: First day on the job pt. 1

On a Saturday afternoon, Skyla and her Aqua were getting ready to meet Victoria and Camille on the first day in a bakery.

Aqua: I'm so excited!!!!!

Skyla: I can tell.

Aqua: We could help out the bakery in a boarding school. This will be my second job.

Skyla: Do you mean first job Aqua?

Aqua: No second job. My first job was the restaurant for our family business.

Skyla: Oh yeah. I guess this my second job too. Oh well, come on Aqua. We don't want to be late.

Aqua: Ok.

Skyla and Aqua head out of the dorms to meet Victoria and Camille at the bakery. Once they got there, the twins saw the two girls near the front door of the bakery.

Victoria: *sees the twins* Hey twins

Skyla: Yo.

Aqua: Hey Banana.

Camille: Good afternoon.

Twins: Good afternoon Camille.

Victoria: I'm so excited.

Aqua: Me too. I'm all fired up today.

Camille: I can't believe we'll be working in a bakery for two semesters.

Skyla: I know it's going to be cool.

Victoria: Yeah. I can't wait for café.

Skyla: Who are you working with again?

Victoria: Mirina, Cole, and Kendall.

Aqua: That's cool. So Victoria, you and Kendall huh.

Victoria: What about me and Kendall?

Aqua: You know. Victoria and Kendall sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Victoria: No. I don't like Kendall that way.

Aqua: Oh really. What about you blushing when we were at the carnival. Huh?

Victoria: I wasn't blushing.

Camille: Sure you wasn't.

Victoria: Ok. I like Kendall but I'm not sure I'm in love with him. Kendall is my best friend. I'm not sure if he even like me.

Camille: Don't think like that Victoria. I'm sure Kendall likes you.

Victoria: You think so?

Camille: Yeah.

Victoria: *smiles* Ok.

Aqua: That's the spirit Victoria!

Skyla: *laughs*

Twenty minutes has past and the owner of the bakery finally arrived and open the door to the bakery. Once the four girls went inside, the owner was making an announcement.

Mrs. Coco: Hello students. My name is Sabrina Coco but you can call me Mrs. Coco or my name Sabrina, doesn't matter. Anyways, today is not your first day. The first day will be schedule on Thursday. That remind me if you have your schedule, take them out so you could put the days you been scheduled on so you don't be late on your first day of work.

The fifteen students took out their schedule out fill out the sheet. After that, the meeting is over and Skyla, Aqua, Victoria, and Camille started head back to their dorms.

Aqua: Well that was the boring.

Skyla: Everything is boring to you Aqua.

Aqua: But I wanted to work.

Victoria: Me too. That was a waste of my time.

Camille: Do you have to meet Kendall, Mirina, and Cole at the café?

Victoria: Fuck! I have to go girls. Bye!

Aqua: Bye Victoria!

Camille: See you later.

Skyla: Don't trip.

Aqua: *laughs*

The three girls went to their separate ways and went to their rooms.