Chapter 32: Nightmare

On November 1st after the events of Halloween, Skyla was in her bedroom sleeping since 1:00am until 12:00pm. Usually she'll have classes, but it was pupil free day which means after a holiday or a vacation occurred, students will get extra two days off. Which means that all students doesn't have class today or tomorrow. So it was the perfect time for Skyla to get some beauty sleep after the activities of Halloween. Skyla was sleeping so peacefully in her bed with no one to bother her or ruined her nap what so ever. But what if it's not a person who wakes her up? Suddenly a black figure came out the closet, it was more like an animal type of figure. The figure begin to stalk it's prey and heads to Skyla's bed. Then this figure jump on top of Skyla's bed and heads towards her face. Skyla didn't notice this because she was a deep sleeper, so it will kinda be impossible for her to wake up. So the figure got more close to Skyla's face and once the figure was about to makes its move, suddenly the doors open, which startled the poor figure. Diana Aquamarine Rayne was in front of the doorway until she saw the figure close to Skyla's face and she panic a little.

Aqua: *talks quietly* Nightmare. *picks her up* You're not suppose to be seen. I told you to stay in the closet. You silly little kitty.

Nightmare: *meow*

Skyla: *begins to move*

Aqua: !!!! (If Skyla catch me with Nightmare then she'll be mad at me. I can't be seen with Nightmare by the school, then I'll get into serious trouble. I might get kick out of school)

Nightmare: *meow* *rubs her head against Aqua's chest* Prrrrr.........

Aqua: *giggles and pets her*

Skyla: *slowly opens her eyes and yawns*

Aqua: !!!!! *heads to her closet, puts Nightmare inside and closes the closet*

Skyla: *sits up and sees Aqua*

Aqua: Morning Emo sis.

Skyla: *yawns* Morning Goth.

Aqua: Did you sleep well?

Skyla: *rubs her eyes and yawns again* Yeah.

Aqua: That's good.

Skyla: *gets off her bed and stretches*

Aqua: So what are you going to do today since we have two extra days off?

Skyla: Well, Victoria and I are planning to go shopping. Also we have our shifts at the bakery today with Camille and tomorrow with Victoria. Also Dylan and I are planning to go on another date.

Aqua: That's good. The two love rats are going on another date.

Skyla: *rolls her eyes and grabs her towel* I'm going to take a shower. *about to head to the closet*

Aqua: !!!!! *heads to the closet before Skyla* Don't worry Sky, I'll pick out your clothes for you. Just take your shower. *nervously laughs and smiles*

Skyla: *raises her eyebrow with confusion and sighs* You're weird sometimes Diana. *grabs her robe and leaves*

Aqua: *sighs in relief and opens the closet*

Nightmare: *taking a nap*

Aqua: *smile and picks out Skyla's clothes, then sets it on her bed*

Knocking on the door...............

Aqua: *closes the closet and opens the door*

Cole: *sees Aqua and wave*

Aqua: *sighs in relief and smile* Hey Cole. Come in.

Cole: *walks in and sits down on Aqua's bed, while didn't say anything*

Aqua: ??? *sits next to Cole and gets a little worried* What's wrong Cole?