Chapter 26: Sky & Jay pt. 1

Skyla and Aqua: *walking to class*

Skyla: I'm just glad I have English with Dylan. We can be alone together until the day ends.

Aqua: *nods* I have class with Cole.

Skyla: You two have been hanging out lately.

Aqua: Yeah. After homecoming, we've been hanging out and Cole is talking more than his usual self.

Skyla: I'm glad you two are getting along pretty well.

Aqua: *smiles*

Skyla: Alright. I'll see you after school.

Aqua: Ok.

Skyla and Aqua began to separate to head to class. Once Skyla went inside her classroom, there was something very different that Skyla notice. Dylan. Skyla's boyfriend Dylan wasn't able to be seen. Skyla thought he might be late for class. Five minutes later, the teacher came to the class and gives the students an assignment to do. Throughout the hours, Dylan never showed up to class. Skyla was getting worried at this point. About 20 minutes later, class was already over and the teacher gave their students an homework assignment, then the students starts to leave.

Skyla: *walking and texts Dylan, then bumped into someone* I'm so sorry I didn't know where I was going. *looks at the person and realized who it was* !!!!!

Jason: It's ok Skyla.

Skyla: What are you doing here?

Jason: I'm just visiting a friend. That's all. I never knew that you're going to a boarding school.

Skyla: Yeah. It's the only way to get away from my problems. *remain silent*

Jason: Sky, I....

Skyla: I have to go and find my sister. *leaves*

Jason: (Skyla)

Meanwhile with Aqua...............

Aqua: *riding on Cole's back and laughs*

Cole: *carrying Aqua on his back*

Victoria: *giggles* You're so childish Aqua.

Aqua: *smiles*

Danny: *chuckles*

Mirina, Axel, Camille, and Kendall arrives.........

Axel: Sup guys.

Victoria: Hey Axel.

Kendall: *hugs Victoria* How was Algebra?

Victoria: Boring. Especially at the end of the day. Uggh....

Kendall: *chuckles* Poor Victoria.

Victoria: *rolls her eyes*

Axel: So we're waiting for Skyla and Dylan?

Aqua: Yup.

Kendall: I think the couple is taking their time to make out. *laughs*

Victoria: *playfully punches his shoulder*

Skyla: *arrives*

Aqua: Hey sis.

Skyla: Oh, hey Aqua.

Victoria: Are you ok Skylaberry?

Skyla: *nods* Yeah, I'm fine.

Aqua: Where's Dylan?

Skyla: I don't know. He didn't show up to class.

Axel: That's odd. I don't think Dylan will be the type of kid to ditch class.