Thirty one // safe

Start from the beginning

"You know Georgia" Calum says "Seven children is a lot and it takes practice"

Oh God. My cheeks immediately redden. He doesn't need to say any more because we both know what he means. We're looking at each other and even though I want to look away, I can't. My eyes are glued to his. His chocolate eyes boring into me so deep that I bet he can read my soul. He knows I want to. I know I want to. I don't know what I'm so afraid of. We've done this before. This time will be even better because I'll be able to remember the whole thing. We're moving closer in a painfully slow rhythm. Calum seems to be afraid to scare me away and I'm trying to calm myself down. It's Calum. No need to be nervous, Georgia.

"In this pace we're gonna have all the 7 of them when we're 80" He says inches away from me making me laugh

"Shut up" I swat his chest and Calum skillfully pulls me to sit on his lap "I'm nervous" I admit hidding my face on the crook of his neck

"Why?" He asks with a chuckle

"I'm afraid you're gonna be so bad at this that I'll have to look for a hotel" I joke because that's what I do when I'm nervous

Of course this is a joke and he knows it. I know it's going to be good. Calum seems to know all the best ways to make me feel good. It's like he has a map to my body. But what if... He doesn't like it? We'll be sober this time and I'm not as experienced as he is. What if I'm not good? He surely enough can get better sex in a blink of an eye. Calum laughs loudly throwing his head back and I lift mine just enough to see the scene. I smile because I can't deal with his cuteness and how he can go from being a sexy beast to a cute muffin in two seconds. He's too precious.

"You don't need to worry about that" He says once he recovers but keeps an overly amused smile in his face "You also don't need to be nervous"

"You make me nervous" I blurt out without thinking

"Is that so?" Calum asks taking advantage of the moment to run his nose over the side of my neck

Fucking tease.

"Yeah" I swallow "That's why I had to get pissed drunk the last time"

"That's romantic" He laughs into my neck making my skin crawl

Calum places a sweet kiss on my jawline and another below the first one. My eyes close for a moment and I feel him tightening his grip on my waist.

"You know I'd never do anything you don't want me to" His rusky voice is temptingly close to my ear

"But what if I want to?" My voice is just as shaky as my legs right now

I feel him smile against my skin and a cheeky hand slides inside my T-shirt.

"Then all you gotta do is ask" He says before kissing the sweet spot just below my ear

I throw my head back to give him more room to explore and that's exactly what he does. His hands massage my bare waist as his mouth trails kisses down my neck. Calum throws me on the bed and quickly positions himself in between my legs. I'm impressed with his agility but mostly with how he can get rough while still being sweet. Calum crashes our lips together and even though I haven't brushed my teeth yet, I don't want to stop what I'm doing. Calum doesn't seem to mind either by the way he hungrily deepens the kiss. His hands run free through the side of my body while our tongues dance around each other. I tug at his hair and Calum squeezes my bottom. He moves his kisses down to my neck and then to my cleavage making me let out a moan. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist as Calum cups my breasts. He quickly gets rid of my T-shirt and I copy his action by doing the same to his. My hands explore his toned chest and arms while Calum massages my boobs. Using my legs I press my hips harder into his creation a delicious friction. His hands give place to his mouth making a moan escape my own. I pull Calum's hair when I feel his lips wrapping around my nipple and the friction between our clothed sexs is not enough anymore. I nail his back craving for more of him and that's when we hear a knock on the door. Perfect timing.